Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
been wondering this for a while now..stupid limited also...id say chicago numbers possibly lower. i guess because its not 2001 and baby blue is out the window. my fav 1 of all time
I got a pair for 170 plus shipping or something like that last summer off stockX , was shocked considering i forgot I put a bid in. The quality is plush for sure.

Game Royals are meh, to me.

The reason why the Frags and the actual Royal colorways were a hit for me was mostly b/c the "royal blue" was the least dominant color in the colorway, with either the black (for the Royals) and/or white (for the Frags) standing out more and easily complementing the Royal Blue.

The Game Royals just don't click with me because now it makes it an ALL-BLUE colorway with the black and white being more in the background since it is basically the Chicago colorway remixed in Blue instead of Red. While the Red Chicagos has a historic value to its colorway, the Game Royals are just iffy to me.

I can still see people liking it though, so there is no doubt these will sell as well as the recent Bred Toes..........but for me, I'm sleeping on them

Game Royals are meh, to me.

The reason why the Frags and the actual Royal colorways were a hit for me was mostly b/c the "royal blue" was the least dominant color in the colorway, with either the black (for the Royals) and/or white (for the Frags) standing out more and easily complementing the Royal Blue.

The Game Royals just don't click with me because now it makes it an ALL-BLUE colorway with the black and white being more in the background since it is basically the Chicago colorway remixed in Blue instead of Red. While the Red Chicagos has a historic value to its colorway, the Game Royals are just iffy to me.

I can still see people liking it though, so there is no doubt these will sell as well as the recent Bred Toes..........but for me, I'm sleeping on them
idk bro you might change your mind when they release

Running around today picking up Bred toe pairs for my wife and brother in law. Figured I would Un DS

F4ECBA3B-335E-4436-80FC-F3A75AE6B619.jpeg

what are these called?

idk bro you might change your mind when they release

Funny thing is after re-rereading my own post just now..........I said the same **** about the Kentuckys, and I ended up getting them 2 weeks after its release when it was sitting on the shelf at FTL LOL.

So you're right, it could happen........it could.

That’s saam at the fairfax solestage.

Same saam from pound for pound west la who took everyone’s shoes and money and sold fakes while they were open for a short time

Have DSM's taken a big price hit recently, or people just trying to offload to get bred toes/gold toes?

lookin tough...i just switched my metallic navys to white laces for the spring :pimp:

so i was planning on breaking my “only og colorway” rule for the bred toes and game royals, but since i took nasty Ls on the bred toes, i think thats the universe tellin me to stick to the rule and pass on game royals.

Last edited:
A393DC8E-AC42-4A65-BB26-4B929F3AAF56.jpeg
Picked these up for $84+tax from nike with code 25off.I know it’s not the most popular colorway,but I think it’s a great fall/autumn shoe.
I really like the wheats.. Picked up a couple of extra pairs for about the same price.
They start looking better once you've worn them a few times as well.

I really like the wheats.. Picked up a couple of extra pairs for about the same price.
They start looking better once you've worn them a few times as well.
Let's see? I was curious about that. I'm sure they feel good on foot broken in.

A393DC8E-AC42-4A65-BB26-4B929F3AAF56.jpeg
Picked these up for $84+tax from nike with code 25off.I know it’s not the most popular colorway,but I think it’s a great fall/autumn shoe.

i might have to get these, especially at $84
nike has been being stingy with the sail 1s still full price. ive had these 2 in cart since decemeber. might be time to move on the decon 2's
cart.PNG

Back
Top Bottom