Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Finally arrived. These are more butter than my last pair. Glad I got them out the way. Now I just need those allusive Chis smh

Attachments

• 5EF46EC0-EA3A-4E16-8B8E-F03FAF37B8F3.jpeg
    5EF46EC0-EA3A-4E16-8B8E-F03FAF37B8F3.jpeg
    220.3 KB · Views: 19
wait, are stores making customs to sell for complexcon?

From what I understand, this isn't an official collab with Union. They just get the honor of being able to sell them first at Complexcon. We all get the honor of taking the L sometime in the future when these undoubtedly release in ridiculously low quantities.

Those complexcon/union colabs are amazing, they just need to release both of them as matching pairs.
agreed.

From what I understand, this isn't an official collab with Union. They just get the honor of being able to sell them first at Complexcon. We all get the honor of taking the L sometime in the future when these undoubtedly release in ridiculously low quantities.
got it.

I have a friend of mine who just booked his flight. I can't make it this weekend due to side projects but good luck to whoever is going

I have a friend of mine who just booked his flight. I can't make it this weekend due to side projects but good luck to whoever is going

I'm really thinking about it. tickets are $228 after fees for both days,

my flight is free, but id have push back my move in to my new apt. decisions decisions.

Picked up some gently used knicks ones for 115 on eBay ☺

Picked up mine for about $130, very good condition still. Just had to clean the soles as it looked like they had walked on fresh tarmac, as there was a lot of small tar pieces and small gravel stuck all over the bottom. Got that all cleaned up, and ready to rock! Post some pics once you have them in hand.

I know these are photoshopped, but I think these look much better compared to the Breds or Royals. The wolf grey ones out now are decent, the BHM ones are so-so. And this way, you would get a high new love as well, as that would have sold much faster compared to the mid earlier this year. I think with the yellow and black, the flyknit looks much better for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom