• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
421.jpg
air-jordan-1-top-3-gold-union-los-angeles-complex-con-2.jpg
I just sent Tyrese a pic of these Jordan's

Not even sure why I like those 1s since I can't stand the top 3s, but they are glorious. When (if) they come out later, i need JB to stop playing with the limited BS. Just put them out, make a ton of them, and let them rot on the shelves like the rest of their garbage retro+ colorways. I know it ain't gonna be that way, but one can dream right? My days of chasing down shoes have long been gone.

JB makes bad, retro+ cws partially as consolation prizes for people who can’t cop the limited/hyped cws. They can’t make all of their (almost) weekly retro releases good cws so they have to put out a lot of garbage retro+ cws as well.

JB makes bad, retro+ cws partially as consolation prizes for people who can’t cop the limited/hyped cws. They can’t make all of their (almost) weekly retro releases good cws so they have to put out a lot of garbage retro+ cws as well.
Agreed, but JB knows they messed up with all these extra extra limited stuff. Got people sitting on good retros cause they're saving their money to buy the extra limited stuff in the resell market.

Only limited 1 I've ever wanted is the fragment. Hype doesn't appeal to me. Either I like it or I dont. All patent leather 1s are def a no go, in any color.

Would you consider SBBs and Banned 1s not limited? It seems there were waaay less pairs of those than 2017 Royals, for example.

Would you consider SBBs and Banned 1s not limited? It seems there were waaay less pairs of those than 2017 Royals, for example.
SBB maybe because of the size run and I def wanted a pair of those. Size 15 and up are unicorns but SBB released a few different places and I got a 14 at retail. Banned 1 no since the demand ate them up but there were a lot of options to try and cop.

So I guess their going to release at some point? I guess their trying to hype them up

I was at ComplexCon last year and mostly everything that was "limited" from Nike was available to the general in some form. The SF-AF1 released in more numbers, I believe a couple of the AF1s too.

Everything usually gets sold out early in the morning and the line waits are over an hour. Not worth it IMO.

The Top 3 Patents will have a wider release but won't be a GR

Last edited:
They definitely dropped the ball by putting Patent Leather on a possible future classic 1 CW. Patent Leather looks horrible on 1,s in my opinion. PL material dont age well after so many wears/years. Keep that material on 11,s only please. The CW execution was perfect.

The PL part killed it. Designers where over thinking it and did to much as usual. Wish JB/Nike would hire a few NT board members just for basic input/opinions. I like the Black/Gold CW. But PL looks awful after a few years. PL is a no go for me. Good CW though.

I would wear them until that PL starts to crack a little or get scuff/scratches on them. These would be on Black/Red,Black/Royal,SBB levels if the Black part was just regular leather. O well. Does anybody know the production # on 2013 Black/Red & Black/Royal compared to there last release.

I always hear the 2013 pairs where low in numbers. But ive seen way more 2016 pairs way more than the 2013 release. Even though its rare to see either version being worn tge streets. Most people i know that have them.

Just stock up on them hoping to resell down the line which sucks. Because shoes are meant to be worn. Not hoarded inside of someones closet. It is what it is though.

Those are so dope, although I do agree that it would look better without the patent leather. Like these a lot more than the top 3 from last year.

Back
Top Bottom