Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
https://www.complexcon.com/marketplace/union-los-angeles

CD739D85-90A1-4BAD-8479-13B48B39BAF6.jpeg

quick question .. when you go to an event like complex con that has exclusives like these 1s posted .. the NERD NMDs and the AF1 collection .. can anyone just buy them? or is it still limited to F&F or you have to know somebody that knows somebody? and im sure the lines to purchase are crazy

Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG
Release Date: Feb. 2018
Color: Black/Summit White/Metallic Gold
Style #: 555088-031
Price: $160

hmmmm

quick question .. when you go to an event like complex con that has exclusives like these 1s posted .. the NERD NMDs and the AF1 collection .. can anyone just buy them? or is it still limited to F&F or you have to know somebody that knows somebody? and im sure the lines to purchase are crazy

They usually have a pretty good setup where as soon as you enter you register for the pair you want, wait in line to go to a special area they setup, and, finally, cage fight for the pair you want.. Last person standing in the ring gets to buy whatever pair they registered for!

I sometimes wonder would Mike really be idolized and looked up to as much as he is today if social media was around in his heyday to expose how much of a douche he was off-court

Let’s be honest, most NBA players were probably jerks back then because they could get away with it. It’s a lot harder to be one today when literally anyone can record you acting like that and hurt your image and, more importantly, Brand. That said, I’m sure there are players that don’t care about that still, but none as relatively big as someone like MJ, LeBron, Magic, etc.

Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG
Release Date: Feb. 2018
Color: Black/Summit White/Metallic Gold
Style #: 555088-031
Price: $160

hmmmm

Came to ask if these were it.

There's also a pair of 9s with the same colors. Pictures already surfaced for those.

Was walking here on this weird *** weather day in nyc when i seen the j23 notification for those gold joints

looked real quick, seen the right shoe and got highly upset

Now i see its like the first top 3 where the left and right are different shoes

not eem mad anymore

I couldnt rock my aj1 jacket. And dudes copping sup hoodies, jackets. Cant rock heat in the november heat.

Cali dudes idk how you chillin, i meant sunbathing

Back
Top Bottom