Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
All bs aside... Those are kinda tough..... probably won't spend my own money on them.

Different as ****..... but I'd still take them over highlight reels and those OG black and gums.....

Wonder what caused the Black Toes to jump in price so fast?

A size 8 or 9 is going for the same as Bred/Banneds now.

Is it really that surprising that the value of BTs went up?

If you want a consolation prize there is literally nothing available in terms of OG/NA 1s:

No OG AJKO
No OG low
No NA Flyknit 1

Bricks the week they came out.

IMG_8756.GIF

Yup, I got a sup tee this morning-hopefully I can put it with a ds sbb or something to cop the almighty frag.

I'd rather have the SBB to be honest. Saw a co worker wearing frags last week and held a pair in hand as well and was underwhelmed by them compared to SBB quality.

Now if you have a pair of SBB you're already rocking then disregard and go get you some frags haha. There's some ppl charging damn near frag prices for that sup BK box logo. You might be able to find someone willing to do straight trade if you're lucky enough. Hope it works out for you.

I'd rather have the SBB to be honest. Saw a co worker wearing frags last week and held a pair in hand as well and was underwhelmed by them compared to SBB quality.

Now if you have a pair of SBB you're already rocking then disregard and go get you some frags haha. There's some ppl charging damn near frag prices for that sup BK box logo. You might be able to find someone willing to do straight trade if you're lucky enough. Hope it works out for you.

Thanks man. Yeah I have a ds pair and a wearin’ pair of sbb. I’ll wait and see who comes to me.

You can't be caught off guard by the price jump with the BT 1's but this is NT :lol:

Almost any well liked shoe / AJ 1 goes for $300 & up after enough time past since drop date

Can confirm this have both SBB and Frags, the SBB are leaps and bounds nicer. The Frags are closest to Black Toe quality.

I think a lot of people slept on Black Toes when they dropped, but now trying to catch it for resell which used up a lot of DS pairs. At least for me, I felt the same way. I just copped the Breds before them and thought I didn't need the black toes but now I'm regretting it.

I wouldn't expect a retro run of 1s in OG form for a long time, so if you missed out like I did, out of luck.

I think a lot of people slept on Black Toes when they dropped, but now trying to catch it for resell which used up a lot of DS pairs. At least for me, I felt the same way. I just copped the Breds before them and thought I didn't need the black toes but now I'm regretting it.

Nobody slept. SNKRS botched the release and retail was 250+ first week. :emoji_lock:

Dag yall ain't playin black toes went up. 1st half year after drop they sat for 250 and a few bucks under. For me it was the easiest snkrs cop ever...i got the got em message like 30 secs after the release and was shocked.
Crazy release for me online. Struck out quick! Footlocker/Footaction/Champs had just released their raffle app in GA and I got a pair from FTL. Lucky for me nobody was really hip to the app yet.

Back
Top Bottom