• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I tihnk we see those the proper amount
038891f579d2d9eb7ff305a1cbfbf733--ronald-mcdonald-mcdonalds.jpg
Haters will always be hating...

I like the Highlight Reels' CW, but I hate the absolute lack of quality in their materials

I don't think they are that bad really, it's not a premium obviously, but I like the color-blocking, the movie reel accents in the black... And for me personally, as I'm originally from Belgium, it's fun they have the colors of the flag of my home country. Which is why I also own the Citrus 7s.

But with 30+ years of Jordan 1 and endless CWs, it's only natural some folks like particular CWs while others like other CWs. For me personally, if I don't like a CW or a picture somebody shared for a CW, I just move on. Don't go out of my way to address/express my dislike for a CW, that's all. Unless it's a complete fake that never was a retail pair maybe.

All this olive going around lately. Can we get a black/olive 1 please? Tired of waiting for a decent retro+

Blolives are how you get back to the 2 spot, Jordan. Simple, clean, easy to wear colors.

I hate everything about the highlight reels. From the colorway, to them being shiny to the design. To each his own though.

Easily the worst og release ever

They make the laneys look good and those are just as bad as the highlight reels

Back
Top Bottom