Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I really love the color way of the clovers but the materials are garbage and so is the parquet graphic on the green leather.

Those had so much potential.

Not if you use a protectant. No different than a triple white UB, NMD or any other white mesh/fabric upper shoe. Look at the Goddess FKRs, for example.

Not really treat it like any other white flyknit...

Yeah but your surroundings typically don't care for how you'd like to treat your shoes and at the end to the day some materials just hold up better to unfortunate mishaps.

Even if a person is extra careful it just seems like dirt and build up naturally clings to fabric over time. You ever seen a dingy pair of Racers, Trainer or Boosts with white knit? It's far from a good look.

I just want a pair of black toes... I would be somewhat interested in a flyknit version if the wings logo isn't a weird color

From a while back, but BT are so crisp with the black tongue and blk/red tongue tag. If they ever release these I would try for the double up for sure. Next time I pull them out I'll post pics of them, put the red laces in like the Jumpman poster.

Attachments

• IMG_4425.jpg
    IMG_4425.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_4421.jpg
    IMG_4421.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 26
I guess i passed on the royal fk1
I got the leather 2017 so no point

Dag yall ain't playin black toes went up. 1st half year after drop they sat for 250 and a few bucks under. For me it was the easiest snkrs cop ever...i got the got em message like 30 secs after the release and was shocked.

Wonder what caused the Black Toes to jump in price so fast?

A size 8 or 9 is going for the same as Bred/Banneds now.

Yup, I got a sup tee this morning-hopefully I can put it with a ds sbb or something to cop the almighty frag.

Wouldn't mind paying resale for a pair of BTs, but sucks I missed out on those and the Breds when they first released.

Back
Top Bottom