Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Sivas, back-door, and urban jungle typically go live on Friday's at 3:00 pm PST/6:00 pm EST

Yeah I was counting on back-door it's usually at 6:00 sharp but nothing had loaded when I kept trying. But thanks for the links as always man

Last edited:

Didn't wear my 2016 breds for a few weeks, opened the box and there it was. THE GLITTER

Have there been any updates on what causes this, or how to fix it?
I get this only on the black parts of all my 1. Frags. SBB. Royals breds everything except black toes. It always comes back i use water to wipe it off. Any other ideas that won’t damage the shoe

Last edited:
I get this only on the black parts of all my 1. Frags. SBB. Royals breds everything except black toes. It always comes back i use water to wipe it off. Any other ideas that won’t damage the shoe
Damn, I'm surprised frags get it too

I really wonder if it depends on climate or humidity or something. It seems like it doesn't happen to everybody

It has to be the shoes and not ONLY the weather/humidity. I live in constant 80% humidity and only a few pairs of mine got that glitter **** happening. I just wipe it off with a wet paper towel and truck on, it ain't that bad.

It has to be the shoes and not ONLY the weather/humidity. I live in constant 80% humidity and only a few pairs of mine got that glitter **** happening. I just wipe it off with a wet paper towel and truck on, it ain't that bad.
So you think it just depends on the pair you get? As in if you got a different pair but put it in the same environment, no glitter?

you might be right, just seems weird because the black leather quality seems to be consistent among most colorways

I took my Metallic Navy's on a trip to Italy. Here's a picture from the day we landed in Florence. We watched the sunset on the Ponte Santa Trinita, a bridge designed by Michelangelo. Needless to say, the sneaks were pretty beat by the time the trip was over.

I can imagine

I wore the same pair of shoes while in Europe for two weeks...a pair of suede bucks that looked near new at the beginning and pretty beat by the end

I check my 16 Breds once a month and no glitter yet for now...

I got 3 pairs of 2016 Breds with all 3 boxes stacked on top of each other in the same room, same shelf. All DS. Checked 2 days ago and 2 are flawless and 1 pair has the damn glitter on the black of the toe box. Guess its time to use them

Back
Top Bottom