Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I hope that blk/gold 1 is the one that dropped when I was in high school, not that whack *** white midsole version from a few years back with the glitter sole :smh:

If they give us a leather version of the black/gold patent leather joints, I'm in. :smokin

Is any one gona buy from stock anytime soon before two weeks ?? Was thinking to buy the UNC 1s I just signed up for a 25 dollar off but if I don't find a good deal can other people use it ???

[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]....nice shape (maybe the 2018 mold)

I dont see a difference aside from the usual weird fake maker flaws.

The only place left to go mold-wise is to bring the midsole curve back to the midfoot, change the texture on the midsole, reformulate the rubber for more durability, reshape the collar to the soup can instead of the traffic cone, then straighten out the piece the wings are stamped into, shrink the wings logo then align the wings logo properly to the panel below it, flatten the toe curve more and decrease the width of the vertical leather piece at the forefoot that holds the first few laces.

30ldrlw.jpg

Via pinoe77

Seems to be "samples"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom