Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

not sure why folks would go with the fugazi Kaws 1s ... instead of picking up the wolf grey suede 1s.

I like all the designs in the suede of the Fake KAWS and the glow in the dark outsole. I would buy em in a heartbeat but im trying to make better financial decisions this year. I know they're fake but I still mess with the aesthetic. If I could find a customizer to take the gray suedes and give em the KAWS treatment I would. But even then, it'd still be fake because it's not the official KAWS design.
why are people calling customs fakes? customs are still legit if the base/donor is legit. now, if you take a pair of fakes and get em customized, then yea, those customs fake, cause you based it off a fake pair to begin with.

also, if you customize a real pair, but then go around telling people after theyre customized that these are an exclusive colorway released by jordan, they can be called fake based on what you tried to trepresent them as. now if you rep it afterwards as a custom, its a diff story.

Last edited:

:nerd:

Wonder what those Quai 54 1's will look like [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
The rocky fit is so weird...

If those OVO 1s are truly samples I'm curious to see the retail version since I really like how the OWL and OVO are extremely visible compared to the 10s and 12s. Maybe if the colorway is more Black/Gold like Breds/Royals I'll be in. I like they switched the wings logo with the owl, wonder if the tongue is different. But not a pass, just indecisive how the retail would look if it ever releases.

Off-White is SO DISRESPECTFUL to the AJ1s..............Off-White just released their collabo with the AF1s, and the Off-White Forces look "over 9000" times better than the Off-White 1s.

Waiting at the DMV this morning, wearing white YYs. I like these but I wish the leather quality were better. Comparing these to my CMs or Royals, they just don't hold up.. Good $80 beaters, nonetheless.

http://s1142.photobucket.com/user/moneybagz618/media/C496B9D4-8B14-49C5-9637-B088DFC9477A.jpg.html

I think the quality is actually pretty good, especially when you break em in a little.

Maybe I'm wylin, but colorways like this, along with Metallics are more rare to see on foot out at places compared to royals and black/red.

In before someone says it's because they're trash.

That's like hittin on a he/she talmbout "but she bad tho" :rofl:

But it isn't like that or to that degree. They are just a pair of shoes. To me, there's a gray area. If JB had an announcement tomorrow they would be doing this in limited numbers only in NY everyone would be all about em. They could be the exact same pair what differetiates is your personal value and perspective. I wouldn't buy the fake KAWs and try to advertise them as real or a custom. I would tell it straight. I think it's a cool concept on the 1s and I wanted them. The only loss I'd feel is being talked about and fellow sneaker nerds would trip. Also, I'd be out 168 bucks. But to the masses this stuff really doesn't matter as long as you have a pair of shoes on your feet. Thats how I'd go about getting this pair in particular.

I got a good one for discussion. Most people say 1s look good with creases which is true for most cases, but which pairs of 1s would you say look terrible with creases.

I say Hare 1s since the suede toe box creases nasty with dirt and it becomes noticeable.

I got a good one for discussion. Most people say 1s look good with creases which is true for most cases, but which pairs of 1s would you say look terrible with creases.

I say Hare 1s since the suede toe box creases nasty with dirt and it becomes noticeable.
lance mountains. leather is on point ... but they look weird when creased. 

So you buy an authentic shoe from an authorized retailer, customize it to your liking, and suddenly the shoe becomes fake? Wow
laugh.gif
Not the shoe itself but the designs on the shoe would technically be considered fake.  If I got the job done on the gray suedes yeh the shoes are real but the desgins wouldnt exactly be real since its not officially from KAWS.  Like anyone can buy a white T-shirt and screenprint a supreme box logo on it. Could be the same feel as the tee but the logo since it's not straight from supreme would be considered fake.  

So you buy an authentic shoe from an authorized retailer, customize it to your liking, and suddenly the shoe becomes fake? Wow
laugh.gif
Exactly, I don't get why you don't think the customized designs are authentic from the company. 
mean.gif
 because you're laughing at yourself

laugh.gif
Not the shoe itself but the designs on the shoe would technically be considered fake.  If I got the job done on the gray suedes yeh the shoes are real but the desgins wouldnt exactly be real since its not officially from KAWS.  Like anyone can buy a white T-shirt and screenprint a supreme box logo on it. Could be the same feel as the tee but the logo since it's not straight from supreme would be considered fake.  
Exactly. 

So all you guys in here switching the tongue 2 black on the black toes, customized the lasers to a bred/royal and plan to buy the triple blacks 2 Make a Japan custom are those fakes then? lol you guys in here are hilarious

Back
Top Bottom