Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
when i was wearing them today its crazy how many people stopped and talked to me about them. so many people know this cw but when i wear the black/reds or royals or any of the other OG1s they dont get as much love 

when i was wearing them today its crazy how many people stopped and talked to me about them. so many people know this cw but when i wear the black/reds or royals or any of the other OG1s they dont get as much love 
lol I wore mine yesterday and the chick in bape was the only one who brought my kicks up to me, she was saying they're the second best 1, I asked her what was the first and she said she didn't know, so then I asked why would she say they were second and she had no answer :lol:

lol I wore mine yesterday and the chick in bape was the only one who brought my kicks up to me, she was saying they're the second best 1, I asked her what was the first and she said she didn't know, so then I asked why would she say they were second and she had no answer
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 thats too funny man. one chick i was talking to today said this was her 2nd favorite but the black/reds were her number 1

So if off white makes a bootleg Chicago, and frags makes a bootleg bred, who's gonna make a bootleg black toe?

I know I'm too old to even try for those. But damn do I love being awake just to see the videos that would happen that day or let alone the line for people trying to cop. I know you're just saying stuff but it can happen.

When I picked up my Royals on Saturday the dude working at Shiekh was wearing SBB on his right foot and RSBB on his left lol looked pretty dumb

I know I'm too old to even try for those. But damn do I love being awake just to see the videos that would happen that day or let alone the line for people trying to cop. I know you're just saying stuff but it can happen.

We probably haven't seen a Supreme OG AJ1 for this reason... The only thing worse would be a Supreme 350 release.

lol I wore mine yesterday and the chick in bape was the only one who brought my kicks up to me, she was saying they're the second best 1, I asked her what was the first and she said she didn't know, so then I asked why would she say they were second and she had no answer :lol:

***** stay attracting basic hypebeast chicks loool

Anyways I was thinking on doing a simple vlog on the concept of retro 1's and want to feature some of NY's NT Fam. I should have some free time this weekend and I need some content on my YT channel

Back
Top Bottom