• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Gonna be stalking the buy/sell forum, Nike, footsites, and CL
laugh.gif
I got my pair from stockx for $173 shipped with the $25off code

Man, I know people hate the lettermans. But they get so many compliments. More than. Any other pair I own aside from the Lasers. I think that's kinda funny. I could rock frags but I'd get more compliments on my lettermans because they stick out so much. Neat.

Man, I know people hate the lettermans. But they get so many compliments. More than. Any other pair I own aside from the Lasers. I think that's kinda funny. I could rock frags but I'd get more compliments on my lettermans because they stick out so much. Neat.

I know I'm a fan, but I'm in the minority.

Sorry to say man but it's probably because they are loud af. People can't help but to notice them and therefore feel compelled to compliment you on them lol.

Lettermans are loud and crazy but IMO they smoke those trash all star lisa franks....*shots fired*

Sorry to say man but it's probably because they are loud af. People can't help but to notice them and therefore feel compelled to compliment you on them lol.

Oh I know its because of how loud they are. I feel like they'll be appreciated over time like the Knicks or Laney 1s. Those were loud colorways for sure I just thought it was funny. I can wear sbbs, breds, royals, shadows, black toes, Chicagos etc but what gets more clout and especially recognition from the ladies and other people are my lettermans and Lasers. (Both very slept on) honorable mention: UNC'S get mad love too.

Lettermans are loud and crazy but IMO they smoke those trash all star lisa franks....*shots fired*

Hmmmm....nah haha I cabby wait for these all Stars. No way I'm pulling the trigger for 250 though. Not while there's still a shot that can be made

Repped for the heads-up, bostongeorge bostongeorge . Went ahead and ordered because A) that price ain't gonna be beat (PLUS you can get 5% back from BeFrugal & TopCashback - click my sig links to sign up!), and B) all this talk of them being so loud drew me in, lol.

I have been impressed by their quality when I've had then in-hand, tho, so I'm happy to get 'em for $60 shipped.

upped my offer to $430 and dudes on goat still won't bite (8.5 chicagos)

People aren't alerted on GOAT

I doubt pairs are getting listed on the daily but if someone is desperate enough and lists a pair they will take it

How much lower is your price to the lowest listed price?

Why can't js be this cheap... Also, I wonder why these have nike air on the tongue when other GS 1s don't get it [emoji]129300[/emoji]

People aren't alerted on GOAT

I doubt pairs are getting listed on the daily but if someone is desperate enough and lists a pair they will take it

How much lower is your price to the lowest listed price?

i first offered $420 (top offer at the time) and the lowest asking at the time was $450

then the day after, it went up to $465 (which I thought was in response to my offer, but I guess not? since they don't get alerted?), where it still currently stands

my $430 is currently the top offer

---

on an unrelated note, what size does a us women's 6 correspond to in the 2016 banneds? thinking of getting a pair for a (female) friend

edit: 4.5y, correct?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom