Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
These are looking good quality wise. Can't wait to have em in hand. Sunday releases are always tricky in GA tho.

Pics via - SneakerNews

Last edited:

Here's to wishing they had done the BHMS like the patent leather joints from 2003. Not the patent leather aspect, but everything being properly stitched to the shoe. Patches are too gimmicky to me. Can't rock with em. What if you lose the patch or what if you get all kinds of lint under the swoosh or air jordan and then boom no so patchy anymore?

Here's to wishing they had done the BHMS like the patent leather joints from 2003. Not the patent leather aspect, but everything being properly stitched to the shoe. Patches are too gimmicky to me. Can't rock with em. What if you lose the patch or what if you get all kinds of lint under the swoosh or air jordan and then boom no so patchy anymore?
Buy more... You could get different color patches and more if you want to switch it up to

same thought. hopefully they sit so i can take off the velcro and stitch/glue the wings and swoosh back on

Aside from the cut of the BHM, it's really peculiar why JB used the hook side of the Velcro on the shoe. Looks horrible

With the way they've been milking out the all black jordan 1 mids, plus nyc highs, yin yangs, black perforated leather highs, it'd have been nicer to see some more pizzazz in the 2017 BHMs so they stand out a little more from all the other black aj1s of late.

I need to back track and get some black toes.

Just got back from my boys house and held his pair and :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom