• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
laugh.gif

I personally don't care so much for prestige, as much as I do about quality and replication of the original product from 1985 that I will never get to own.

edit: A few weeks back I posted up the purple metallic 1s I got from 09. I looked at the tumbled leather, felt it, I was hype, and someone told me "you're gonna be disappointed, they 09 DTRT 1s are really stiff." That guy was right, I tried on one shoe for a few seconds and they fit incredibly tight, I didn't even try bending my foot. I kind of regret it, hoping to move them now because as nice as they look, they're just not a quality pair to wear. Other 1s I've had are 2013 chicagos, tan pinnacles, '01 silver mids, lance mountains, and shattered backboard aways. The purple metallics are a slight touch above 2013 chicagos, in my opinion.
That was me.  Hate to say I told you so. I too was hype when I got my dtrt pairs than boom I scooped up a pair of remaster metallics and it just wasnt the same.  especially with all the jumpman branding and the whack *** tongue being leather.  Dumped them with the quickness and waiting on a re-release where they do the metallic pairs justice.    

That was me.  Hate to say I told you so. I too was hype when I got my dtrt pairs than boom I scooped up a pair of remaster metallics and it just wasnt the same.  especially with all the jumpman branding and the whack *** tongue being leather.  Dumped them with the quickness and waiting on a re-release where they do the metallic pairs justice.    

Eagerly awaiting the reds this year, and then hopeful for the rest of them, along with neutral grays, then I can be proud of my complete set.
Only pairs I need to circle back for are frags and 2011 banned, here's hoping.

yep I'm trying to scoop up majority of these remastered 1's (sans top 3 and pinnacle).  than I'm good on 1's for life.  I would just check the market occasionally for some 85's 

SO I just saw these in person and I didnt realize the toebox is suede :smh:
Does anyone know if the Serena PEs are cut narrower than normal

I haven't tried any of the GS 9.5s yet so the vdays or Serenas will be my first. I'm hoping they fit relatively close to a traditional 9/9.5

I like the black toe ASG's tbh. The bred color blocking is cool but I feel like they'll show out more with the BT/sbb style color blockimg. Still in I will be entering raffles and I will be at nike for em.

I like the black toe ASG's tbh. The bred color blocking is cool but I feel like they'll show out more with the BT/sbb style color blockimg. Still in I will be entering raffles and I will be at nike for em.
Yeah I like the one releasing more. I think having the white on the mid panel brings a nice contrast to for the iridescent look instead of having even more of the shoe be black

Props for PS the white panel to black on the AS...but I'm happy with the way they are...can always wear my Penny 5 cloaks when I'm in the mood for a black based shoe with iridescent hits!

Back
Top Bottom