Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Check here :wink:

Mobile
http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-mens-shoe/pid-11236627/pgid-11912157

Desktop
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-mens-shoe/pid-11236627/pgid-11912157

Preciate it, but I meant like I never get the access to unlock them lol.

Last shoe I was offered was like a KD 9

Had on my red suede 21's for the b-day outing, but I'm gonna have to throw on my Metallics that the #AJ1FAMS got me [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

appreciate the love nike, but all these jordan reservations youre giving me now is making me lose hope that ill be getting one in april :lol:  
Right?! They have been reserving all of the latest releases of which none I'm interested in. The only reservation I'm hoping for are the Royals.

is there any reason to believe that we'll be getting remastered black & whites sometime this year?

I know there was talk about it a few months ago but never anything concrete

is there any reason to believe that we'll be getting remastered black & whites sometime this year?

I know there was talk about it a few months ago but never anything concrete

If I'm not mistaken they ended up being those perforated joints and a pair of rare airs.

These came in today, better than I thought but I will most likely return after my Vdays come in and I can compare.

The neon pink does look cool though.

If I'm not mistaken they ended up being those perforated joints and a pair of rare airs.
yeah that's what I was thinking, that they were those perforated things

I wonder what those black/white pairs were that were posted in here though. if I remember right one of them didn't have the wings logo, and then the other one was like an alternate black/white

Last edited:
I thought they said something about 3 different versions of the black/whites were to come out this year with the originals being one. Thought I saw it on an IG post or something.

I thought they said something about 3 different versions of the black/whites were to come out this year with the originals being one. Thought I saw it on an IG post or something.
yeah that's what I remember, there was even a pic posted in here too

did the 2013's come with laces already laced, or did they come like the remastered's with only that bottom lace

did the 2013's come with laces already laced, or did they come like the remastered's with only that bottom lace
2013 OG 1s are pre-laced....like the Jumpman Mid 1s, Remastered's (except the Frags) are the ones that brought back the bottom-lace only trend for the 1s.

Back
Top Bottom