Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
LA 1's came in from Footaction......needless to say I'm just a little PO'd right now. The hunt continues......

They usually check each shoe. Unexceptable.

Yall seen the wahlburger jordan design team pics? Looks like were getting all black 1s with yellow midsoles/outsoles.

I wish theyd let me in that discussion group. A few heads in that room would be walking out of it in tears by being the ones i clown on or from laughing at the ones i clown on.

Also, calling these dudes designers is a bit of a stretch. Lol. My niece does well with coloring books but i wouldnt call her an artist...

Annnd, damn. How did jordan brand design team go from this:

JORDAN-BRAND-EVOLVES-THE-RETRO-REMASTER-2-672x372.jpg

JORDAN-BRAND-EVOLVES-THE-RETRO-REMASTER-16.jpg

To this..

1483045975_cc0e59506103a61734b978bc33ee3e51.png

WTH HAPPENED OVER AT JORDAN BRAND? Now its a bunch of foamer simpson clones.

Just give us the infrareds, put nike air on those royal 4s and head home guys. Its hard to expect much from this new group when it looked like they had everything but lab coats on in those 2015 pics.

Last edited:
Jesus man. They look like the kind of guys that grew up in the ghettos of Orange County CA. They probably get wet over Supreme bricks and listen to techno and hate on you because your music tastes are too mainstream.

EDIT: These guys are probably responsible for gems like Spike 40s and Flight Origins

Last edited:
Jesus man. They look like the kind of guys that grew up in the ghettos of Orange County CA. They probably get wet over Supreme bricks and listen to techno and hate on you because your music tastes are too mainstream.

EDIT: These guys are probably responsible for gems like Spike 40s and Flight Origins
Ghettos exist in Orange County CA?  lol.. i guess if you live in Irvine, all other parts around it are ghetto then haha

I am the guy on the right in this pic and yes, your musical tastes are horrible.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 ruthless

Back
Top Bottom