Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

These are on the UK NDC, really tempted to cop.

Love how they won't show the back of the shoe and that ridiculously oversized NA logo in their promo pics.

Picked up a pair of LAs at the grove on disco (they're handing out cards). I hadn't expected to get/like these. Was going to use the Kentuckys as everyday, but these look excellent in person and have very very soft collar leather. $128 tax incl, I'm diggin em

Last edited:
Picked up a pair of LAs at the grove on disco (they're handing out cards). I hadn't expected to get/like these. Was going to use the Kentuckys as everyday, but these look excellent in person and have very very soft collar leather. $128 tax incl, I'm diggin em

What do you mean handing out cards?

The shape of those Rare Airs & the dumb mix up of logos is really bothersome to me

That CW is trash too. They need to just do reverse OG CWs & call it a day lol

The shape of those Rare Airs & the dumb mix up of logos is really bothersome to me

That CW is trash too. They need to just do reverse OG CWs & call it a day lol

Maybe they should just shelf the one. I mean seriously come on just for a little while lol

Last edited:
Lmao you know what i meant by that

1s should only be with the OG High shape

These crappy mids gotta go

Bro I completely agree! I'm not disagreeing at all! The mids are an abomination. and like you mentioned the only ones I'm interested in are OG high cut editions. The only Jordan 1 that I have that's not a OG high are the melo ones,and those will be my Only one ever lol

Been a Kentucky bball fan since ever since so Storm Blue's were a must have. Low key shot next to my beater dunks of almost the same tone of blue
Nice Pic! I was curious how these compared to the Kentucky Dunks. I have tons of Dunks, but I'm glad I opted for the Jordan 1 Storm Blue (Kentucky) since I decided I was going to get one or the other. 

Bro I completely agree! I'm not disagreeing at all! The mids are an abomination. and like you mentioned the only ones I'm interested in are OG high cut editions. The only Jordan 1 that I have that's not a OG high are the melo ones,and those will be my Only one ever lol

I got the old Celtics DMPs & the New Loves from back then but those CWs are dope so they still look good. Never noticed the Melos were regular mids. Theyre fire too but yea High OG shape >>>>>

I don't understand the rare air thinking. Maybe if they made em like the ones mj had on his shoulder it would have been good.

If rare airs were like the originals. "air jordan" in the ankle and a nike air on the tongue with remastered format than I'd be jumping for joy at them. These are a no go.

Back
Top Bottom