Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
they're all 2013 pairs and the 3 on the left are customs.
If rare airs were like the originals. "air jordan" in the ankle and a nike air on the tongue with remastered format than I'd be jumping for joy at them. These are a no go.

THIS

if the tongue was nike air and these had that shape i might consider. but not like this unless at a discount. nike air and jumpman tongue ruined it.

They didnt waste materials though. I hope this rare air trash soaks up ALL of their supply of that plastic leather.

They didnt waste materials though. I hope this rare air trash soaks up ALL of their supply of that plastic leather.
Hah good point... use up all that crap materials and only have premium left.

These rare airs are so insanely bad... just cannot believe Nike would do this.  

I got the old Celtics DMPs & the New Loves from back then but those CWs are dope so they still look good. Never noticed the Melos were regular mids. Theyre fire too but yea High OG shape >>>>>

they need to give the Melo's the remastered treatment. give me all leather with the same color blocking and they'll be fire. the nubuck and stiff *** cardboard they put on there killed my feet, so i had to let them go. i'm not one for going a half size up to compensate for width. i'm a 10 in all 1s and i like to keep it that way.

they need to give the Melo's the remastered treatment. give me all leather with the same color blocking and they'll be fire. the nubuck and stiff *** cardboard they put on there killed my feet, so i had to let them go. i'm not one for going a half size up to compensate for width. i'm a 10 in all 1s and i like to keep it that way.
Same here... melo 1s sitting in the box at home.  They used some crap materials on them.  

100% agree.  Color blocking is fire, but the materials used are complete trash which resulted in a horrendously uncomfortable shoe.  My pair went directly to the 'bay after one wear.

Preach! I loved the Melo CW as soon as I saw them. Held them in store, and I could tell the materials were garbage. Tried them on, and I could tell they'd look even worse once they got some wear. I had to pass because of all that :smh:

Last edited:
After wearing my NYC 1s yesterday, I did notice (since I don't wear my kicks too often) they do run a bit more snug in the toebox compared to my other 1s.  Anyone else notice this in their pair?  Maybe it's just mine.  

Wore my melo 1's twice before selling them. I'm another one who loved the color blocking but the materials and feel was a let down. Similar to the Craig Stecyk's although I'd keep the AJxSB

After wearing my NYC 1s yesterday, I did notice (since I don't wear my kicks too often) they do run a bit more snug in the toebox compared to my other 1s.  Anyone else notice this in their pair?  Maybe it's just mine.  
Well they are the old mold which does seem to run a bit tighter.

2013-14 mold so they are most definitely more snug.  2015 had the best toe room.  2016's run slightly narrower than 2015's but it's still roomier than the 2013's.  

Yea i know i got the UNLVs. Theyre so :pimp:. You know anywhere thats selling the Michigans for the low tho? I need them

NDC sold out when they were down to like 60, im still mad bout that lol

last place that had em was jimmy jazz

they had em for a low price too but they seem to be gone now

every other site sold out at retail price

at least the sites I could find before I bought them

edit-

they're on ndc right now actually but it's at retail at the moment

Last edited:
I'm ready to see more pics of those ASW 1s. Might be early but it feels like there is a little bit of anticipation on those, hopefully they follow the recent pattern and aren't hard to get. 

eBay.com is offering $15 Off Your Purchase of $75+ when you enter COUPON CODE: CDECFLASHSAVE and checkout with PayPal. Some exclusions apply. Deal ends today, 12/28/2016 at 9pm PST.

Would cop storm blues but need to lay low til next year

Back
Top Bottom