Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Hope everyone had a great xmas! Came home from Vegas with another 1 to the collection :smile:

That champs post got deleted quick. That only gets me more excited. Im coming for you champs. I see you.

I wasn't sure if Champs actually restocked with a full size run of the bred 1's or my internet connection was just slow and it was the left over big sizes. Edited my champs post because I did not want to mislead members in the thread. If it was in fact a random restock then I should of left my original post as is. Lol

Well champs is acting like they want to, if you click on them they put a busy message up

Somethings up
FTL and family have had the big sizes in the banned 1s up for a week at least. They were accepting phone orders on them last week...

Last edited:
I wasn't sure if Champs actually restocked with a full size run of the bred 1's or my internet connection was just slow and it was the left over big sizes. Edited my champs post because I did not want to mislead members in the thread. If it was in fact a random restock then I should of left my original post as is. Lol
Here's the damage from this weekend...

I got played by that yesterday.

haha I want the Banned 1's so bad, I was almost arguing with FootAction over the phone to find some stock and send them to me. 
laugh.gif
 He was willing to do an inventory check in a local store though but I'm not even located in the States so that wasn't too helpful. He said they'd have to be picked up from a retail location and they couldn't be shipped. For those of you that are looking, call FootAction and give them your zip code. They'll check your area for you. 

PS. If anyone gets lucky, feel free to help me out with a pair 
smile.gif

Last edited:
haha I want the Banned 1's so bad, I was almost arguing with FootAction over the phone to find some stock and send them to me. :lol:  He was willing to do an inventory check in a local store though but I'm not even located in the States so that wasn't too helpful. He said they'd have to be picked up from a retail location and they couldn't be shipped. For those of you that are looking, call FootAction and give them your zip code. They'll check your area for you. 

PS. If anyone gets lucky, feel free to help me out with a pair :smile:

I checked yesterday there's nothing in Los Angeles. I saw it at 5am and thought I caught a restock. But nahhhhh. Some Random stores throughout the country have a couple pairs and that's why they're still on the site. They do the same thing w ultra boosts.

I checked yesterday there's nothing in Los Angeles. I saw it at 5am and thought I caught a restock. But nahhhhh. Some Random stores throughout the country have a couple pairs and that's why they're still on the site. They do the same thing w ultra boosts.
Yeah I figured it's going to be next to impossible to locate a pair. 

Back
Top Bottom