Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Thanks but y'all are wildin'
laugh.gif

Pretty sure he did that as a price comparison cause I saw that same listing a while ago. Plus, those are laced. I ain't got no time fo dat to unlace em when I need to take pics immediately.
laugh.gif
Congrats on the pair @geraldg2309. So just curious.. The 94s come unlaced from the factory?

hey guys could you do a quick LC on these, i really appreciate it. reps incoming

Edit: thanks all

Last edited:
I
Thanks but y'all are wildin' :lol:

Pretty sure he did that as a price comparison cause I saw that same listing a while ago. Plus, those are laced. I ain't got no time fo dat to unlace em when I need to take pics immediately. :lol:

Congrats on the pair @geraldg2309
. So just curious.. The 94s come unlaced from the factory?

I don't believe so. I knw collectors do it to keep shape of the shoe. Factory laced will make the shoe shape skinny.

I know I'm late to the party, but geraldg2309 geraldg2309 , just incredible. Little piece of history, congrats. What a steal, could've bought two pairs of yours for what I paid for mine (no box with mine either). Hope you wear 'em. Something special about wearing '94s when you see what we get these days. Very comfortable, minus the ankle padding. The red pops like crazy.

On another note, I always store my 1s unlaced in the winter months and loose laced when I'm wearing them in spring/summer. Let the leather relax.

I'm gonna start Unlacing all my jordan 1's to be honest as well. They are laced pretty tight. KEEP IT OG!
I thought it was a bit contradictory when you said that the box had never been opened, but at the same time somehow the kicks were unlaced. Then I thought about it and wondered if they came like that. No hate either way, just curious and I appreciate the research. I am looking to store some of my DS 1s and have gone back and forth on unlacing for a while. After looking at the condition of those 94s, I think I know what I should do.

Not before taking a few pics of the collection though
pimp.gif

Last edited:
just saw the Baron 1s at my store today and they look crispy clean!!!  for those wondering about the availability on these, they seem to be a GR ecuase usually only the HOH in my mall gets the OG 1s but the champs and footaction and HOH all have these.  So i wouldnt pay early resellers to obtain these in case your thinking they will be limited like Bred 1s, shawdows 1, or any other OG 1s.  just my 2 cents

yup same here man, said it a page or two back. barons are real nice but think ill just stick with OG colorways.

need some royalsssssss

It is legit impossible to find a pair of real Royal 1s in size 11 :frown:. Would very willingly pay 450-500.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom