Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

You won Gerald

Agreed, awesome pickup @geraldg2309
 ! :nthat:
Thanks V! Appreciated.

Nice pickup geraldg2309 geraldg2309 they are beautiful. Are you going to wear them?
Thanks fam. To be honest, I want to but not many pairs are in this kind of condition and I don't want to ruin that (the guy I met with had at least 5 pairs back in the day. He was a real 1's head). I'll probably wait it out to look for a slightly worn 10.5 (my real TTS) to rock and keep this one in stock for now.

Yeah I can respect that, if they were mine I'd have too wear them. I wouldn't have the self-control not to :lol:

Last edited:
SteveSteve72 SteveSteve72 :lol: tell me about it. Felt as frustrated as a middle aged man who was diagnosed with lung cancer and trying to hide a meth business and my "wife" won't even accept the pizza I brought her.

35d6erl.gif

Gs sizes quality is the same as the men.. My wife was happy about that this release. My plug said the 9's quality aint near the 1's. 

I met up with a really cool old head today. Sold me these for $350. The box was never even opened until I came to check them out. Wanted to share this 1994 unbox experience with y'all.

That quote.
nthat.gif

Widows peaks on toebox and heel.
laugh.gif

Inb4 GM.
nerd.gif

Thoughts:
Didn't want to take out the other shoe for now. It's always been in there ever since it was put in the box. Leather really is nice though. Thicker, softer, just plain better. Shoe is stiff though from it's age. The tongue is THICK as well as the insole. Amazing shoe all around though in this kind of condition. Might see if I can get it in my real TTS. Salute to Juan.
nthat.gif

And thanks to @AirThompson for the advice on my hunt. Please excuse the iPhone camera quality.
laugh.gif
Holy ****. I wish I can go back in time (before I was born) so I can get these '94's. 
frown.gif

Thanks but y'all are wildin' :lol:
Pretty sure he did that as a price comparison cause I saw that same listing a while ago. Plus, those are laced. I ain't got no time fo dat to unlace em when I need to take pics immediately. :lol:
You sure bro??
His is right foot yours left?
o_O.
#jussplayin

Thanks V! Appreciated.
Thanks fam. To be honest, I want to but not many pairs are in this kind of condition and I don't want to ruin that (the guy I met with had at least 5 pairs back in the day. He was a real 1's head). I'll probably wait it out to look for a slightly worn 10.5 (my real TTS) to rock and keep this one in stock for now.

I dig that. Usually I'd say wear em but this pair is different. I'm sure if you don't end up finding another these will be laced up.

I'm the only one who mentioned great price. Isn't $350 for an unopened unlaced 1994 Jordan 1 unseen? How'd you do it homie!

Back
Top Bottom