Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Zyzz

Mine

It's itching but it's not a deal breaker. This just assured me that i won't purchase from goat again unless they offer pics before they ship; due to their high prices, it should be required since i didn't expect them to choke like this at all. Ill keep them though

Zyzz

Mine

It's itching but it's not a deal breaker. This just assured me that i won't purchase from goat again unless they offer pics before they ship; due to their high prices, it should be required since i didn't expect them to choke like this at all. Ill keep them though
mine are similar to yours, the dent on the toebox makes the wrinkles look worse than they really are. on feet it's not too bad, doesn't really bother me. I paid retail though

I'm gonna repeat my question on this page, hoping for some help:

guys I'm an idiot. I got super glue on my black pair of yin yangs. anyone know the best way to get rid of it or cover it up? I'm thinking just paint over it with some black angelus leather paint

I would say that's a good joke but as stated by me and others we have pairs like that

Not a good pic and as explained in the GOAT thread he has the option to return and try again.

Y'all act like I'm the seller :lol:

His pair is way worse.
It's just u keep brushing it off like it's nothin but in reality if u paid resale for those from GOAT I think I would be a lil upset considering the fact they ask about box condition and shoe trees

One is tumbled the other isn't

His is the same, sorry his pair might be a little more tumbled than mine :lol: same ****

I'm not brushing it. I even told him if it bothers him he has the right to a refund. He can easily do that...

But few chimed in and said they had the same issue as did I since some of you wanted to crack a dumb joke about it as I'm talking out of my *** and lying like most of you do.

I'm showing him I've got a similar issue and really it didn't bother me it's whatever. I paid $30 less than him, I'm picky as well but didn't wanna go through the hassle especially since the site I dealt with has a restocking fee of 20% so I'm good on losing money on something that other people encountered as well.

Luckily for jaylaw he can make a case for GOAT being picky about everything else except inconsitency of leather and make them take it back for full refund to his card and not the stupid GOAT credit

I'm gonna repeat my question on this page, hoping for some help:

guys I'm an idiot. I got super glue on my black pair of yin yangs. anyone know the best way to get rid of it or cover it up? I'm thinking just paint over it with some black angelus leather paint

Acetone or rubbing alcohol should do the trick, I believe.

In other news, yin yangs are def higher up in mind quality wise; black toe box and six panels seem to be just as nice as the Banned 1s.

And the red on the Banneds looks exactly the same as the Bred AJKOs from 2015

that's not gonna rub off the black on the leather?

Well its black you were gonna repaint anyway and if you're careful enough, the acetone won't rube off the black. Rubbing alcohol is no where near as strong as acetone so it won't take off the paint. Rubbing alcohol is probably your best bet.

Well its black you were gonna repaint anyway and if you're careful enough, the acetone won't rube off the black. Rubbing alcohol is no where near as strong as acetone so it won't take off the paint. Rubbing alcohol is probably your best bet.
alright I'll try it, thanks for the help bud

The
In other news, yin yangs are def higher up in mind quality wise; black toe box and six panels seem to be just as nice as the Banned 1s.

And the red on the Banneds looks exactly the same as the Bred AJKOs from 2015

The yin yang leather is actually much softer/nicer than the Breds. It's closer to CM/UNC.

Zyzz

Mine

JUST LOOSEN UP THE LACE ON THE KEFT PAIR LIKE THE RIGHT ONE , it looks looser .

I've been looking for the black and red ko's in the outlet around me and forgot I have the earlier retro

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom