• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Bred and KO

Love those KO's, for the simple fact it has its own unique character and flair. 

Was fortunate enough to cop a pair for $69.99 at the Nike Factory Store last month

Remastered 1 toebox width > every other 1 thats come out aside from the 94 and 80's releases. Seriously I have wide feet these remasters are heavenly.

Same here. Damn my Polynesian feet were not made for many shoes but the remastered 1's are indeed heavenly.
Unfortunately for me they're still not wide enough. I have extra wide feet though a normal wide width shoe is usually fine. I tried on the David Letterman which is part of the Remastered series, and they hurt like hell. I even went up a half-size too but when I walk it digs into the bone next to my pinky toe. Very painful.
frown.gif

Seen a few people do the red lace swap on the yin yangs... I was planning to do that as well, but I'm kinda liking the look of the dark green more. The red's a bit too loud...

http://s39.photobucket.com/user/Bbe...0-47DA-9330-0F43303BB2EF_zpssj4lu8v7.jpg.html

That green kills. Very nice sir. Random but kind of reminds me of those Pharrell Dunk Highs from the mid 2000s
Damn you're right it was Pharrell. Questlove's had that weird shroud on em

Really want to find another pair of 2016 Breds before I rock my pair. 

Can't lie last few days I just been pulling them out the box to stare and admire. 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Today's fit

Not a high I know but I love 1s in all forms. Id rock K.O's more but they look weird on my wide feet amd thick legs so I kinda dont wear em, only rarely.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom