Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I think a few of the breds have had complaints about inconsistencies like this, but they are legit most likely.

They're legit. They're also Jordan 1's. Every single pair differs. Shoes with mismatched leathers isn't new. Ask anyone here who owns the black/whites. :lol:

They're legit. They're also Jordan 1's. Every single pair differs. Shoes with mismatched leathers isn't new. Ask anyone here who owns the black/whites. :lol:

For sure I just got a pair of authentic UNC's and one of the swooshless are tumbled. Inconsistencils is totally a thing.

Just got my pair from GOAT and this is what I've saw

Um WTH?

I right GOAT was the beez-neez???

Post more pics of the shoe I will confirm if legit or not

Does Flightclub accept pairs like that with one shoe smashed? If so I have some pairs to move :lol:

That's because that's not an issue..
I wouldn't have been okay with that and I understand they came from Nike like that. If goat wants u to list box damage I would think this should be listed[/quote]

Meh

I'm just as picky as anyone but that's how it goes for the most part when shopping online

Someone could have listed those and not mentioned it and you would be in the same situation.

If I listed my pairs I prob wouldn't have mentioned it either minus the pictures because I don't think it's a big deal at all unless the buyer saw and said why are they like that? And passed on the deal but I'm not gonna list something insignificant and as stated here and in the original thread many pairs were like that since no two shoes are the same.

Truly I don't see it as a big deal, he'll I have a pair that the left shoe is darker than the right and it's obvious in person too :lol:

If I were selling a pair like that, I would give a discount. Those should really be B-grades in my opinion. Those shoes should go to outlets.

Back
Top Bottom