Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You seem to have too much love for the shoes. Maybe I'm wrong but I think after a short break you may be back :nthat:
I do, especially for 1's, but I dislike the hoops I have to go through only to get L's :smh:

babyjs23 babyjs23 is this your first retirement? :lol: I've retired like twice already. You'll be back after a few Nike draw wins lol. :nthat:
My first official? Yes. :lol:

I think I am one-and-done with draw wins as far as Nike's concerned :wow:

Last edited:

Need

and i plan on throwing those sbb's on halloween weekend

Just need this shirt now 
smokin.gif
Matchy matchy with the shirt and avi lol

nerd.gif
 yes, we need to see them.  I'm on the fence again.  I found some SBB 1's that I'm considering pulling the trigger on and the "away" pair would be dope to have next month if resell goes down. *patiently waiting* 

I do, especially for 1's, but I dislike the hoops I have to go through only to get L's :smh:
My first official? Yes. :lol:

I think I am one-and-done with draw wins as far as Nike's concerned :wow:

Don't give up bro. I hate the hoops too but we won't strike out on every release. Ever since I switched to #teamretail I've been on a nice roll tho so I may be a bit bias. :lol:

The more I see the "aways" the more I want them. After I get my size 12 sbb 1, next on my list is the reverse before prices skyrocket.

Sidenote: defintely skipping top 3

Those Top 3's [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I just don't like the blue and red together. I'd rather have black Lance Mountain 1s.

Top 3s will make easy black LM customs.. Hoping they sit/hit discount.

Last edited:
Never that :lol:

I'm just aware that my spending habits are gonna have to change when I got other ppl to worry about. Sneakers aren't my only hobby.

Maybe when I get older I'll have it like that where I won't even have to worry about it.

I'm just lucky my girl is only into vans and some LeBrons every once in a while so I won't always be looking for GS and men's sizes :lol:

You'll be good man. Like everyone mentioned if the bills are paid and priorities are taken care of she won't even care. My wife isn't into sneakers at all and she already knows what it is when the UPS/FedEx/USPS truck pulls up.

Just got my pair from GOAT and this is what I've saw

Um WTH?

I right GOAT was the beez-neez???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom