Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
This was on the first pair of CM's I had.

I think I've had that on every pair of 1s I've bought. I just end up clipping it off or painting over it anyway lol

I was just putting it up as a reference that all pairs aren't perfect for the guy above. that **** was like a skin tag on that pair lol

I was just putting it up as a reference that all pairs aren't perfect for the guy above. that **** was like a skin tag on that pair lol
Worst thing that's on any of my pairs is the glue on the rare airs. **** is sloppy everywhere lol

hyunsoochoi3 hyunsoochoi3 , you have to chilllllll man. Those are not fake and you did not "get got." The dude you're saying hustled you is also a long, long time member of NT under the name @djshabby2005. He was on during the golden era of NT and has a collection unlike you've ever seen. Do your homework before jumping to conclusions.

When factory workers are pumping out thousands of pairs a day, there is bound to be an error or two. People either need to stop putting their shoes under a microscope and just wear them or if the quality isn't worth the price, find a new hobby.

Last edited:
@AIRGOLDEN2123  yeah I got over it. I guess I've just been lucky up until now. Most of my pairs have had nothing worse than a stray thread or some extra glue, it was just the worst I'd seen. But yeah apologized to him already, didn't know him to be a NT member. 

Like I said before, I probably don't buy in as much volume as a lot of NT members so I'm a bit more critical of the pairs I do pick up.

But I appreciate everyone reassuring me that is just JB and sharing their misfortunes

I just got got guys. Ordered some cyber monday 1s from the bay from a seller with 1500+ feedback and 100% positive reviews. Should I talk to the seller about a refund or just go straight to opening a dispute? 

Too many stitch errors, leather was cut sloppily, nike tag on the tongue was stitched incorrectly, production dates were wrong, jumpman wasn't visible on the size tags, and leather just wasn't as soft as my legit pair.

To be honest when I got mine at FTL and I had them bring out three different pairs by the end. I picked the best right shoe and the best left shoe. It was crazy because not ONE pair was solid stand alone. I'm glad my Chis from NDC came in clean. It honestly made me skeptical about buying shoes outside of NDC

To be honest when I got mine at FTL and I had them bring out three different pairs by the end. I picked the best right shoe and the best left shoe. It was crazy because not ONE pair was solid stand alone. I'm glad my Chis from NDC came in clean. It honestly made me skeptical about buying shoes outside of NDC
I know what you mean but even that is sketchy, had some bad ones from NDC just like FNL, FTL, EAS, etc.  Total crapshoot.  If details bother you like me, it's almost standard to have to buy a few and pick the best.

I know i asked which jays to pack for my month long trip... But in the end I decided not to.. Too heavy and plus I'll bring the beaters instead lol

I mean they were kinda selling in that area but I saw $550-600 all dat not too long ago. Got offered $600 for one of mine

Will probably let my DS 2013 BLK/RED joints go once the '16 'Banned' quality is confirmed.

Nah, probably not.

Can never have enough 1's.

Ever.

Back
Top Bottom