Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I think they legit just a bad pair....also with those some were buttery than others while some had half way plastic toe boxes

Last edited:
Okay, yeah I keep waffling back and forth too. I guess I'll just try to rest easy knowing I have a good pair, and I'll just wear these into the ground. Thanks for all the input, I guess I'm just super weary with all the increased fakes nowadays. Glad you guys are around to bring me back to normal

Why buy those from a reseller though? They are still in stores if I'm not mistaken

That's supposed to be stitched along the eye stay no?
Just for comparison. I bought these at SP btw. My left medial midsole has a few inch raised lined rubber, but nothing to fuss about :wink: just typical JB QC...or lack there of.
29bgg1e.jpg

29urh5e.jpg

I mean I guess that they could be imperfections, but there is so many that if this is a legit pair, I think I still want to send them back. I don't buy enough Jordans to know if this happens regularly. Do people ever get pairs that are significantly blemished like this?
It's just the CM run itself. Ordered 4 pairs, none were perfect.

Okay, yeah I keep waffling back and forth too. I guess I'll just try to rest easy knowing I have a good pair, and I'll just wear these into the ground. Thanks for all the input, I guess I'm just super weary with all the increased fakes nowadays. Glad you guys are around to bring me back to normal
It is just Nike quality control, this past year I notice when I get multiple pairs of a colorway sometimes one is significantly better than the other and caused me to think the bad quality pair was fake even though I got it from a legit seller. One example was when I got 2 pairs of the Nike air trainer Cruz in the haystack colorway. One pair had very nice suede and perfect stitching. The second pair I got I could tell it was a different kind of suede and leather on the inside liner. They felt different, look different, everything. They were just made worse so I thought they were fake but they were real. Nike just passed these through their quality control even though one pair is worse. The production dates of worse pair is usually a couple days after the good pair. It seems like they put less effort into the later pairs they make and just pass them along anyways. No 2 pairs now is going to be the same. Hit or miss, you'll never know with Nike now. Very spotty quality control. There will be some great pairs then some crappy pairs. You never really see the difference unless you have 2 pairs of the same shoe to compare. Just gotta get lucky. Smh.

lol i also ordered 4 pairs and i have those OCD tendencies too so i know what this shoe looks like... i was able to keep 2/4

Back
Top Bottom