• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Chickenwop:

Oh mama! This is starting to get very interesting.

Last edited:
same pics from last yr.....

same hand written tag
I wasnt sure...the toebox just reminded me of the 15's AJ1. 

like I said...nothing is solid till it comes from NIKE and this guys is known for having samples...

I wish they do release but I am not betting on it...

Meh, typical plastic-y feel. I held them in hand last weekend at HoH. Didn't interest me at all.
Thanks for the opinion. I haven't seen them in person and they look nice in the stock photos so I was thinking of getting them to wear. But if they're the plastic feeling leather I'll pass. I want at least cyber Monday 1 leather feel.

I just got got guys. Ordered some cyber monday 1s from the bay from a seller with 1500+ feedback and 100% positive reviews. Should I talk to the seller about a refund or just go straight to opening a dispute? 

Too many stitch errors, leather was cut sloppily, nike tag on the tongue was stitched incorrectly, production dates were wrong, jumpman wasn't visible on the size tags, and leather just wasn't as soft as my legit pair.

I just got got guys. Ordered some cyber monday 1s from the bay from a seller with 1500+ feedback and 100% positive reviews. Should I talk to the seller about a refund or just go straight to opening a dispute? 

Too many stitch errors, leather was cut sloppily, nike tag on the tongue was stitched incorrectly, production dates were wrong, jumpman wasn't visible on the size tags, and leather just wasn't as soft as my legit pair.
which seller?

Thanks for the opinion. I haven't seen them in person and they look nice in the stock photos so I was thinking of getting them to wear. But if they're the plastic feeling leather I'll pass. I want at least cyber Monday 1 leather feel.
No problem. The leather is nowhere close to CM1s.

@hyunsoochoi3 You sure they are fake? Could be imperfections that QC failed to recognize
I mean I guess that they could be imperfections, but there is so many that if this is a legit pair, I think I still want to send them back. I don't buy enough Jordans to know if this happens regularly. Do people ever get pairs that are significantly blemished like this?

I mean I guess that they could be imperfections, but there is so many that if this is a legit pair, I think I still want to send them back. I don't buy enough Jordans to know if this happens regularly. Do people ever get pairs that are significantly blemished like this?
I've seen worse. My CM's had quite a few loose threads, but I just cut them off. My Chicago's had a cut/piece missing on the medial panel down near the first 3 lace holes and I know mine are legit. See below.
2usv8me.jpg

Here's my CM inner tag.

2u54y1v.jpg

Last edited:
Yea those CM doesn't look that bad. Ppl so picky these days. Its like they buying a car or something. But I understand since u don't get to try them on before u buy anymore.

Back
Top Bottom