Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
He wanted my black 750 Yeezys (trash :x), which I don't mind since I randomly picked them up from Eastbay 2 weeks ago, but I wanted him to add cash on top since we all know the Yeezy price will continue to rise. We couldn't come to an agreement on the amount of cash, I wouldn't go any lower than $600 and he wasn't trying to go over $300 so we said we'll revisit after he looks at his other offers.
in the long run maybe but right now frags and 600 is too much for those. It's pretty much an even trade with maybe 1-200 on top for your yeezy imo

Last edited:
Hiroshi can kick rocks. The colorway with NA was and is the only thing I cared about. You guys act like Hiroshi is Tinker or something.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Yeezys ultimate trade bait. 
laugh.gif
 Facts.

Got pretty lucky on the last 3 yeezy releases. Had intentions of trading them or flipping for other 1s  but after rockin the MR 350s, I can't get rid of em lol. Crazy what they go for right after they drop. 

laugh.gif
 Facts.

Got pretty lucky on the last 3 yeezy releases. Had intentions of trading them or flipping for other 1s  but after rockin the MR 350s, I can't get rid of em lol. Crazy what they go for right after they drop. 
so you want more yeezys? i need some 1s? 
devil.gif

so you want more yeezys? i need some 1s? 
devil.gif
Thinkin about trading/flipping the OT 350 and black 750s for PB & TD 350s. All the AJ1s in my possession are stickin wit me haha. Unless JB remasters royals and shadows anytime soon.

tried... GL

Thanks. Seen some Y2 Plats that roundtwoVA posted for 1700. Thought about trying to cop when they open at 11. Possibly trade 750s, but not seeing the true condition of them and that 2.5 hour drive :/ I'm good haha.

Yup I didn't hit in it either

Guy said supposedly they did cart for me tho

Its all good sitting on 3 pair of Royals. My brother hit with the ATC and he struck out on Royals and Black/Red (struggling college student) so I was glad he cooked.

in the long run maybe but right now frags and 600 is too much for those. It's pretty much an even trade with maybe 1-200 on top for your yeezy imo

I tried doing a Frag + $200 on top for some guy's 750's, but the guy wanted $800 on top :lol:

Last edited:
I'd do that trade in a millisecond.
Initailly, he wanted to do a straight trade, my extra DS Frags I just got in for his 750's, but then he hit me with the whole "well, FC has them listed at $xxxx amount and your frags are about $1k less."

Smh :smh:

But on normal market aren't black 759 going for 1.5k? That's the prices I been seeing on legit pairs

Bert. Bert. That's what I thought when I hit him up for the straight trade offer since frags are about equal.

Oh well.

Gonna focus on obtaining shadows :wink:

Depending on size they're equal. It is what it is though, people know yeezys have a higher price ceiling them those frags

He wanted my black 750 Yeezys (trash :x), which I don't mind since I randomly picked them up from Eastbay 2 weeks ago, but I wanted him to add cash on top since we all know the Yeezy price will continue to rise. We couldn't come to an agreement on the amount of cash, I wouldn't go any lower than $600 and he wasn't trying to go over $300 so we said we'll revisit after he looks at his other offers.

Alp, the irony of you saying "x is too much for those" has me :rofl: right now

2nd pair right? :nerd:

My size too :smh:

Thinking about doubling up as well, via trade.

Yessir, my second. This is an NDC pair with receipt.

What's a good price for DS sz 11.5 Royals? $800?

Sounds about right, I haven't been following the market on the 13 Royals, looking for another DS 01 pair in that size.

Alp, the irony of you saying "x is too much for those" has me :rofl: right now
Sounds about right, I haven't been following the market on the 13 Royals, looking for another DS 01 pair in that size.
what irony? Your shoes and your decision but I'm just offering my insight. I know you sure as hell ain't run around for raffles so clicking a few buttons on the Internet to get those jeezys wasn't too hard :lol:

Those black 750 are trash. I wouldn't take them for retail
This. I like the first pair. The brown joints look alright too. But lets just see how good people feel about these Peter Pan boots once they are accessible to mainstream America.

Back
Top Bottom