Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
After a lot of hunting, the third part of the trinity (shadow) got here today. Looking forward to remastered versions though, love my chicagos because they look better worn in.

I just did a quick Google couldn't find much just it's some Japan company...what exactly is the big deal with fragment?? Not trollin just wanting to educate the cortex

Fujiwara is the king of Japanese street wear... God levels he's literally the god father. They refer to him as #1. Honestly frags were a BIG deal to a lot of collectors who love Fuji and who loved Jordan's. It's epic bro.. Not even gassing it

I just did a quick Google couldn't find much just it's some Japan company...what exactly is the big deal with fragment?? Not trollin just wanting to educate the cortex
Fragment Design is owned by Hiroshi Fujiwara. He is the H in HTM. His designs are second to none. Frags are arguably the best 1s colorway ever created, especially with the little logo on the heel.

kidding

See its moments like this where I truly appreciate the site...actually LEARNING not hearing people babble and bicker bs. Thanks reps 2 all

Yeah. The fragment release was crazy. I did a lot more than I usually do to get shoes and still missed out. I was so bummed, and still am a year later.

Let's be real 80% of people had/ have no clue of who Hiroshi Fujiwara is. Frags are just extremely hyped so people flock

Last edited:
Let's be real 80% of people had/ have no clue of who Hiroshi Fujiwara is. Frags are just extremely hyped so people flock
It's funny too because several months prior people were saying they'd pass and all that. That's what I hate about people in the "game". They find out how limited they are and say the same corny stuff like "these are growing on me". Dollar signs in their eyes like Tom and Jerry cartoons

Tbh, frags dropped right before I started to get back in the game. Didn't know much about it and didn't care much about it because I never liked black toes. The cw does grow on you, but it's still not worth anywhere near what it fetches imo. Fujiwara is cool though.

Back
Top Bottom