Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My triples on 1s have been going like crazy got 3 Supremes coming in and some other ishhh. Need to reup back up on Chis & SBBs

Last edited:
Resale is dead on unc which is good. I'm not pulling the plug on scooping 2 pairs up yet until after Dons & WC 4s drop
It ain't spring yet, my man.  Just wait until that spring and summer weather hits, them bright *** blue colors like the UNCs will be trending again like hot cakes

It ain't spring yet, my man.  Just wait until that spring and summer weather hits, them bright *** blue colors like the UNCs will be trending again like hot cakes
You know what, you right. I'll wait what's rush? Deals are still to be had later down the line until warmer weather starts :smokin

Frags ain't a shoe.

They a piece of Jordan 1 history.

Lol I'm not sure if you're serious.

They ain't THAT serious in my opinion lol; love the shoe though. I also like red better than blue, so a remastered black toe with black tongue would be the better colorway to me.

I got them from Mr. Alan's Elite in Grand Rapids Michigan. They have shops in Detroit too. They had a buy one get one free on all Jordan's except retros 2-14. I'm pretty sure if you call one of the locations they could find some more pairs. The cyber Monday's were 99
Last time i remember something like that was Villa's black friday sale about 5 years ago (in store) they had buy 1 get 1 for $1...ate on 4 pairs for 270 something.

Last time i remember something like that was Villa's black friday sale about 5 years ago (in store) they had buy 1 get 1 for $1...ate on 4 pairs for 270 something.
pretty much unrelated but villa stopped doing their scavenger hunts?

Might have a lead on a size 11 locally, I just reached out to dude to see if they we're still available.

Tried working out a trade with him a few weeks ago but unfortunately we couldn't come to an agreement.

Just curious on what you're trading to get them, if you don't mind me asking

Might have a lead on a size 11 locally, I just reached out to dude to see if they we're still available.

Tried working out a trade with him a few weeks ago but unfortunately we couldn't come to an agreement.

Just curious on what you're trading to get them, if you don't mind me asking

He wanted my black 750 Yeezys (trash :x), which I don't mind since I randomly picked them up from Eastbay 2 weeks ago, but I wanted him to add cash on top since we all know the Yeezy price will continue to rise. We couldn't come to an agreement on the amount of cash, I wouldn't go any lower than $600 and he wasn't trying to go over $300 so we said we'll revisit after he looks at his other offers.

Y'all stop. Everybody knows frags were/are an overreaction from Royals. People are still to this day losing sleep over the royal release and frags were the ultimate consolation prize. They're black toes with blue on the heel and Mike never wore em. People will gas up "it was the first with the remastered mold" or "the fragment symbol" :lol: y'all know what it is

Y'all stop. Everybody knows frags were/are an overreaction from Royals. People are still to this day losing sleep over the royal release and frags were the ultimate consolation prize. They're black toes with blue on the heel and Mike never wore em. People will gas up "it was the first with the remastered mold" or "the fragment symbol" :lol: y'all know what it is

They were also the new mold and quality that we had not seen in 20 years. Fragments in either the mid cut (that JB gave us for years) or in DMP quality might not have created the same stir.

Yeezys ultimate trade bait. To bad adidas won't let me into their damn website ever

It's a shame Frags were so limited. I generally don't like non-OG colorways, but Frags are one of my favorite. Really hope they eventually release again and in GS sizes.

giphy.gif

But...but Hiroshi Fujiwara....

They were also the new mold and quality that we had not seen in 20 years. Fragments in either the mid cut (that JB gave us for years) or in DMP quality might not have created the same stir.
New mold and quality played the minutest role in the hype. Collab and limited is all its really about. The same mold and very similar quality but mass produced in an unfavored colorway resulted resulted in the lasers being obtainable for retail or below. Had Frags been a regular 1 drop as a color, not collab, they would still sell out without the 1k+ resale.

Hiroshi can kick rocks. The colorway with NA was and is the only thing I cared about. You guys act like Hiroshi is Tinker or something. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom