Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Im sure nt vets will cop these at retail with ease. Or am I underestimating the power of the hypebeast.

Anyone with these know of the quality? Like is the leather different the the bulls 1s or the ankle padding is different? Cause the bulls 1s leather have been deemed plasticy & hard &
The ankle padding has been noted as minimal.

always assume poor quality, especially with 1's

If anyone can get me a knicks kolorway size 10.5 il buy it and give yuh a lil extra for getting them

This seems a lot like the people who were saying they would pay extra for a sneaker to be released how they're supposed to be :smh:

Not a mention of RSVP for either shoe releasing Saturday and its Thursday. Serious BS from Nike. Trying to build hype for the rest of the I's by making these seem harder to cop than they should be.

Not a mention of RSVP for either shoe releasing Saturday and its Thursday. Serious BS from Nike. Trying to build hype for the rest of the I's by making these seem harder to cop than they should be.
I tweeted Roosevelt Field and still haven't heard anything back... I agree..... :smh:

Nike Los Angeles ‏@NikeLA
There has been a revision to the launch process for the Air Jordan 1 Retro High. Both will be a Twitter RSVP registration today, 12pm-8pm

NikeChicago hasn't said a peep about this release either. Hasn't even messaged me back yet and it's been days.

If anyone can get me a knicks kolorway size 10.5 il buy it and give yuh a lil extra for getting them
Ya there are a ton of people on Ebay willing to do that, go over there.  Or you can western union me the money and I'll get ya a pair tonight....surrrrre.

NDC isn't even releasing the Knicks CW, they will not be an easy pick up.

gettin the ogs from a local spot .. knicks look nice but with ebay presale only 20-30 more than retail idk forget it ill wait and see what happens .. spent the knicks money on AM90s this morning on NDC ...

The cheapest i seen em on ebay was 225 thats like 60 more

Are you that new to the sneaker fourm that you don't realize what you originally posted can get you banned? :smh:

If you need help getting these after the release, check the buy/sell forum, I'm pretty sure a few ppl will have them for sale.

Went to a few footlockers & a couple of mom & pop shops that usually gets early pairs & all I heard was "nah we're not getting them or we MIGHT try to get a few on release day, check back on Saturday" & I live in NY so I feel like these will be limited. A few of the stores I went to already sold out their early pairs of the bulls but don't know if their getting Knicks, leaning towards the no

Are the white/red/black 1s limited? And are there any spots in NY getting them? I don't seem to be hearing anything about them.

Got my Knicks in today from city's ole and smh to whoever even said these were Gucci quality. The leather is def average at best.

As an adult I can say I def feel like I may have fallen victim to the hype just a little (paid 160) but its cool cuz I do like the colorways.

I know the NA treatment means a lot to some of u but honestly I would've bought these at 110 with jump mans everywhere and not said a word...

Might cop the bulls to NUPE around in....

Last edited:
Compared to the DMP I'd say its similar maybe a lil better... DMPs were not great 1s at all... I actually like the leather on the strap 1s more... Shadow ones are prolly my best quality 1 in my collect since I don't own banneds (yet)....

Back
Top Bottom