Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
We will have the Knicks colorway available for sale on our website at 8 AM ET/7 AM CT on 1/05/13, but they are very limited and we do not expect them to last long.
EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks Ray, but can you give us an estimate of how many pairs?
All I can really say is that they are very limited, even more limited than the original releases for the Johnny Kilroy Pack (excluding the Johnny Kilroy colorway). Please note, this is only based on what we are carrying.

EastbayRep - Ray

Last edited:
If I got a pair of Dunk's with this leather I'd be upset and they're $30 cheaper. They're in the same leather that they produce the phats and the other ugly I's in. Like the black and olives.
You were right. Glad I didn't buy them online.
Woulda been extra 
smokin.gif
 if they had that buttery leather..

But I can live with the boo boo leather on these.. I think.

The execution of the color blocking is just too good..

All I can really say is that they are very limited, even more limited than the original releases for the Johnny Kilroy Pack (excluding the Johnny Kilroy colorway). Please note, this is only based on what we are carrying.
EastbayRep - Ray
Ray, 

Thank you for the info. Would you happen to know how limited the Royal 1s will be?

I am officially too old for the sneaker game. Really wanted the Knicks CW and of course they are limited. Chances of me getting online are slim since basically any JB release that is remotely limited sells out in seconds.

Oh well...

good thing is the bulls colorway has all the attention so those who really want these have a good shot and the rest will save their money for the 13s the next weekend. God help us in Feb and Mar tho.

Eastbay rep, are there GS sizes of the Knick 1's? and if so, whats the retail? Thanks in advance

Entered a few raffles for the Chicago 1s, none of those stores are getting these either.

Got my chitowns on lock anyone have any word what stores getting the Knicks I haven't had time to do homework and wanna cop but to if its a Hassell like I feel like it will be?

Saw the Knicks and Chicago pairs last night. Both look GREAT in person, I really couldn't decide which one to get but ultimately I think I'm gonna get the Chicago's. I've been waitin on this version since 94's dropped. Mom said I was too young for Jordans at that time :smh: ..

I'm glad these are the original high tops too! The Nike treatment would've been a plus but it's not a deal breaker. I could wait around for the Nike version but who knows when they will actually drop, not taking any chances.

Knicks are :smokin :smokin the quality is on point ... They aren't a must have for me, more like a THIRSTY copp and I'm tryin to stay away from those type of purchases in 2013 :lol:

Ray, 

Thank you for the info. Would you happen to know how limited the Royal 1s will be?
At this time, we do not have any information on this product. We will post an update once any information has been received.

Eastbay rep, are there GS sizes of the Knick 1's? and if so, whats the retail? Thanks in advance
^ If I'm not mistaken, the Knicks c/w are only available in men sizes.
What size run are you going to have?
We will only be releasing these in Men's sizes which will be retailed at $139.99. They will be available in sizes 8.0 - 14.0 on 01/05/13 at 8:00 AM ET.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Last edited:
I know....what gives with NDC I wonder??? My success rate is extremely greater with NDC compared to all the other sites.
According to there release calender they will have them, maybe its just the store. If anyone has info about the no release on NDC please send me link.

EastbayRep - Ray

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom