Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If you go on nikes twitter, alotta ppl are asking and they are replying no for online. Its really odd. FNL FL JJ EB all gettin them.

According to there release calender they will have them, maybe its just the store. If anyone has info about the no release on NDC please send me link.
Still kinda shocked by this.....all other online retailer are getting um.....first the Air Max OG collection is delayed now they aren't releasing the OG Melo/Knick 1's.....NDC doesn't do OG apparently LOL

**edit** no longer even on the release calendar on NDC

Last edited:
Wow, Nike's not even going to be selling their own shoe? Is this confirmed to not be at any NTs either?

Saw the Knicks and Chicago pairs last night. Both look GREAT in person, I really couldn't decide which one to get but ultimately I think I'm gonna get the Chicago's. I've been waitin on this version since 94's dropped. Mom said I was too young for Jordans at that time
mean.gif
I'm glad these are the original high tops too! The Nike treatment would've been a plus but it's not a deal breaker. I could wait around for the Nike version but who knows when they will actually drop, not taking any chances.
Knicks are
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
the quality is on point ... They aren't a must have for me, more like a THIRSTY copp and I'm tryin to stay away from those type of purchases in 2013
laugh.gif
Would you say quality is better on the Knicks pair or are they about the same?

I refuse to cop the Chicagos. I feel like JB has something up their sleeve.

It's probably gonna come out in a pack or something later this year.

Knicks will be copped though. Just trying to decide if I should double up or not. Hmmmmmmmmm

Last edited:
Knicks will be copped though. Just trying to decide if I should double up or not. Hmmmmmmmmm

At $110, I think you're safe to cop these and sell them at a later date should they come out with a "Nike Air" tag. That's my rationale at least.

13s and 5s are must grabs for me. These i wanna wait too but dam you're right that $110 price tag is suckin me in.

My local mall is getting the Knick 1's but I'll probably miss out on them since I don't like camping for kicks.

My local mall is getting the Knick 1's but I'll probably miss out on them since I don't like camping for kicks.

Saw the Knicks and Chicago pairs last night. Both look GREAT in person, I really couldn't decide which one to get but ultimately I think I'm gonna get the Chicago's. I've been waitin on this version since 94's dropped. Mom said I was too young for Jordans at that time :smh: ..

I'm glad these are the original high tops too! The Nike treatment would've been a plus but it's not a deal breaker. I could wait around for the Nike version but who knows when they will actually drop, not taking any chances.

Knicks are :smokin :smokin the quality is on point ... They aren't a must have for me, more like a THIRSTY copp and I'm tryin to stay away from those type of purchases in 2013 :lol:
Would you say quality is better on the Knicks pair or are they about the same?
IMO I think they are the same. Both leathers have a shine to them when they hit the light. I think they both are better than the Gucci 1s but they're not on the level of the Banneds or Vegas 1s from a lether standpoint. Most ppl will give the edge to Knicks colorway because of the Nike treatment. Either way that won't stop me for coppin the Chicago's at $110, maybe even $90 if we can use or finishline rewards :smokin

At $110, I think you're safe to cop these and sell them at a later date should they come out with a "Nike Air" tag. That's my rationale at least.

Exactly. I'll cop these now and keep them on ice. If JB decides to give them the Nike treatment I'll cop those and sell these for retail.

Anyone with these know of the quality? Like is the leather different the the bulls 1s or the ankle padding is different? Cause the bulls 1s leather have been deemed plasticy & hard &
The ankle padding has been noted as minimal.

Back
Top Bottom