Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My girl laughs at me for doing this, anyone else do this lmao I don't want the heel to get dirty

Ill usually take em off and put on my crappy work shoes i keep in my car. Both off since I got manual transmission. I cant stand the heel stain you get on the white midsole from driving while wearing 1s and only specifically on 1s.

Last edited:
I take my right shoe off when I drive :rofl:

Lmao

Ill usually take em off and put on my crappy work shoes i keep in my car. Both off since I got manual transmission. I cant stand the heel stain you get on the white midsole from driving while wearing 1s and only specifically on 1s.

Damn I would use two pieces of paper lmao, I know what you mean there stain magnets on the heels. I usually always clean my sneakers after wearing them especially ones.

Last edited:
This happens to all of my shoes. Automatic so it only happens on the right but it's definitely the most noticeable on 1s.

Ain't nobody got time for all that mr Rogers ish before you drive. The paper on the floor is not that bad but dayummmm....I don't care that much about creases.

Last edited:
doernbecher 13s for LA 1s and Chicago 1s fair trade? chicagos too much? personally not a fan of the 13s.

DB13s for LA1 + Chi 1?

Time to pick up some DB13 :x

Joined that group with my newly made FB lol hope I get accepted :nerd:

Last edited:
My girl laughs at me for doing this, anyone else do this lmao I don't want the heel to get dirty

This. Team manual! I always bring another pair of "driving shoes". If I drive my wife's car I just take off my right shoe. (Automatic)

Back
Top Bottom