Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My first pair of 1's. As a die hard Yankees fan these were a must.

THEY WENT QUICK. That or I wasn't fast enough lol. Tried for OVO's too but couldn't checkout.

I cooked on a size 11. Just got my shipping confirmation :smokin

I'm in Canada, and I'm glad they only let Canadians buy em. Usually we are the ones getting shut out of NDC.

Congrats! :nthat:  
Thanks my dude, feels good to finally get something. This is my first JB purchase this year, although I've only tried for 3 or 4 shoes this year because of the price hikes. Now I'm only going after stuff I really like. But the stuff I have tried for, I've failed on.

Just traded my DB 13s for DS Chi and SBB :lol:

I think I did great

Damn thats like DB13($500) to SBB,Chi 1s(at least $600). Everybody were hating on the DB13s before release day then the tides have turned smh. Congrats on the trade. I wish i could get the same deal for my DB13s.

Damn thats like DB13($500) to SBB,Chi 1s(at least $600). Everybody were hating on the DB13s before release day then the tides have turned smh. Congrats on the trade. I wish i could get the same deal for my DB13s.
The main reason that it's like that is because it's a Dorenbecher Jordan, other than the Dorenbecher 10, Dorenbecher shoes are going to be that price or more on the after market.

Back
Top Bottom