Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I wonder what the shoe looks likes with other lace colors
nerd.gif
I was wondering the same thing, so I borrowed those images from @bigskyedaddy and shopped on some colors. Most colors look a bit gimmicky but I think grey or tan would be nice. 

I was wondering the same thing, so I borrowed those images from @bigskyedaddy and shopped on some colors. Most colors look a bit gimmicky but I think grey or tan would be nice. 

Repped for the photo, I agree most colors look gimmicky. Think I will stick with the Black Laces.

lol ordered the CM 1s from KixSquare impulse buy for sure but i want a Darth Vader custom to go with my Xwing fighter pilot custom laser 1 so these are perfect and have great quality which is a bonus plus i get to sleep in for the release. Score for me

ordered the CM 1s from KixSquare impulse buy for sure

That's how I felt when I bought em.. :lol: Saw em at retail and pushed the order through. But they do look nice.. Kinda wish I would have held off on the Rare Airs tho, since they're so similar and the pleather wrinkles really nasty.

That's how I felt when I bought em.. :lol: Saw em at retail and pushed the order through. But they do look nice.. Kinda wish I would have held off on the Rare Airs tho, since they're so similar and the pleather wrinkles really nasty.
yeah i got excited when i saw the black/red rare airs in person until i felt that so called leather and i put them down and never looked back, if these are better than SBB quality then i got a steal for sure

lmao i only say that because the first initial picture of these they said it was the best leather of the year and i gave that honor to the SBB (me personally but yall might feel differently) still fingers crossed they are atleast unc quality or better

Back
Top Bottom