Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

I need this poster in my life! Shout out to @ComplexSneakers & Sneaker Bodega :smokin :smokin

royal,white/royal,royal/white,celtic -less version :nerd: ?

:lol: i kid i kid...dope pic & it just became my new wallpaper :pimp:

Last edited:
airthompson airthompson thats one sweet camaro. My alltime fav ride and have had a few in the day but man it brings it back to reality when cars made close to when you were born start being called classics lol.

coldcity coldcity i would say we agree to agree that black toes are the real chicago cw. Other than that, royals and breds are my 1a and 1b but, only royals can get an A in my book :lol:.

I have to wait for the weather (or spring) to break for most of my 1s to come out of the closet but, do i have a problem if when everytime i see my Vegas 1 box i just sit and sniff the small hole in the side of the box? dont open, just siff the side. Its freaking intoxicating 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I have to wait for the weather (or spring) to break for most of my 1s to come out of the closet but, do i have a problem if when everytime i see my Vegas 1 box i just sit and sniff the small hole in the side of the box? dont open, just siff the side. Its freaking intoxicating :lol: .

Sniffing small holes??
Wait.... Are we talking about boxes? :smile:

coldcity coldcity such vile disgust of my true loves has forced me into action. Ill play yang to your yin, nemesis :lol:.

:rofl:

coldcity coldcity i would say we agree to agree that black toes are the real chicago cw. Other than that, royals and breds are my 1a and 1b but, only royals can get an A in my book :lol:.

semi-agree :lol:

blk toes basically are the real chi's

dunno bout that other stuff u typed :lol:

whoever said dirty breds might be dope on the blk/red 1s ...can we get a ps :nerd: :nerd:

I'll try to PS dirty breds this afternoon. Please ignore the amateur PS skills.

dope ill be waiting for it

Dirty bred? what is that, burnt toast?

dirty breds is blacking out the white midsole like whats become popular on the blk/red xi's

Last edited:

I need this poster in my life! Shout out to @ComplexSneakers & Sneaker Bodega :smokin :smokin

You guys can roast me if I am wrong, but isn't it the black/gold an OG cw? If yes I figured they should be included there. Or somebody just doesn't like them haha.

This pic can serve as a hit-list though. By 2015 they should be complete.

You guys can roast me if I am wrong, but isn't it the black/gold an OG cw? If yes I figured they should be included there. Or somebody just doesn't like them haha.

Lol .. i think they weren't released to the public at the time, friends and family only if I'm not mistaken. If that's the case, I can see why they got left off. Similar to how some people forget to include the XQ's that released last year when discussing the 2013 NA 1s collection.

Lol .. i think they weren't released to the public at the time, friends and family only if I'm not mistaken. If that's the case, I can see why they got left off. Similar to how some people forget to include the XQ's that released last year when discussing the 2013 NA 1s collection.

i left out XQ's cuz im still salty AF i couldnt get my sz 12 & basically had zero chance at em

Back
Top Bottom