Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
know it's not American muscle, but I keep I that Cali swag ( I normally don't use the word )
Here's my 64' "lowrider"

my first car was a 65 beetle and my dad had a 74 super beetle turbo charged than ran 9's in the 1/4, they were made for racing with the weight on the rear wheels, sick car bro! i love how the wheels in the back sit like a V and then when you punch it they flatten out

Last edited:
@AirThompson - That Camaro is tooo CLEAN
nthat.gif

@geraldg2309 - I almost copped a pair on Sunday. Sold a few pair of kicks, made $500. Local shop has my size, which happens to be the same size as Jim Jones
eyes.gif
who's been hounding the owner to sell him the pair but he won't lol. Owner said Jim offered $1,000 but he didn't want to sell because he prefers to sell them to a collector instead of a celeb who's going to wear them once and let them go to waste. He knows how I am about 1s and told me since it's my size if I give him $900 cash he'll throw me the Jamal Crawford to Blake Griffin alley oop. I might take him up on that offer once I handle a few things on my end. Congrats on your pick up fam, enjoy them
nthat.gif
Lol I cant help but feel like dude is blowing smoke at you to justify you paying 900 for them.

Jim Jones. Lol

oohh oohh me me me me!!!!!!
Lmao. Looks like you got 3 options:
Option 1: you fly out here to LA and you will join us for the party
Option 2: we freeze you a slice of pizza and send it there USPS priority
Option 3: we all pitch in and PayPal gift you some cash to buy a slice and join us via live Videocam

:lol:

This ___ Jim was just in one of those SneakerWatch videos saying that the most he ever spent on a pair was 7 for the Doernbecher IV's, and that his limit was pretty much a grand for most pairs.

Ol' boy might be trying to give you the okey-doke :lol:

Lol I cant help but feel like dude is blowing smoke at you to justify you paying 900 for them.

Jim Jones. Lol

This ___ Jim was just in one of those SneakerWatch videos saying that the most he ever spent on a pair was 7 for the Doernbecher IV's, and that his limit was pretty much a grand for most pairs.

Ol' boy might be trying to give you the okey-doke :lol:

:lol: nah that's one of Jimmy's go to spots. Same goes for Joe Buddens and my homie Vic Cruz. I see them there all the time.

Last edited:
And the owner is an old man, real collector of Jordans and Air Force 1s. Doesn't own any J's after 1999 and the majority of his collection is still DS :wow: .. He's also a comic collector.

Last edited:
Lmao. Looks like you got 3 options:
Option 1: you fly out here to LA and you will join us for the party
Option 2: we freeze you a slice of pizza and send it there USPS priority
Option 3: we all pitch in and PayPal gift you some cash to buy a slice and join us via live Videocam

:lol:
big ballin black and gold owner should fly out to tampa and eat some pizza lol im thinking this pizza party is in your mind so ive attended many times already but it was just a dream and i cry one tear when i wake up :frown: LMAO!!!

:rofl:

Jim Jones gonna be the new name to say build up hype when we trying to sell, buy, or flaunt?

Craigslist listing:

"The Jim Jones Jordan's"
Jordan Black/Red Mid 1s:
Dude on eBay named TheRealJimJones wanted to buy my Jordan's. I think he was Jim Jones! I sold him a pair already for $900. A STEAL. Those shoes are real hyped now! Must buy!!!!! HMU but only selling for at least $1,000. PayPal gift or Western Union ONLY to be safe cause these shoes are "BALLLLLLINNNNN". I got 11 FSRs.

big ballin black and gold owner should fly out to tampa and eat some pizza lol im thinking this pizza party is in your mind so ive attended many times already but it was just a dream and i cry one tear when i wake up :frown: LMAO!!!
LOL. :rofl:

You know it's bad when your dreams become your nightmares. :lol:

how is the quality on the 2013 black toes? like chicagos or more like the royal/bred/shadow?

I am close to finding a pair in my size but was just wondering if it is worth it

don't want that pleather material like on the chicagos

:rofl: :rofl:

Nah no one will top Trinidad James, that's the name to say build up hype when we trying to sell, buy, or flaunt :lol: . Found out he comes to a local boutique out here in NJ to purchase kicks in advance. Just follow East Coast Boutique on Twitter & IG .. that's the new hypebeast spot for the celebs out here lol

The guy from ECB was an NTer too ..

IN HAND PICTURES .. ONLY AT EAST COAST BOUTIQUE IN RAHWAY NJ DONT BELIEVE US LOOK AT TRINIDAD JAMES INSTAGRAM

Last edited:
lovehateself lovehateself Bug life, huh! Nice!!
@AirThompson Nice maro! My first thought was a split bumper or even a 1st gen. Definitely a head turner.
geraldg2309 geraldg2309 Another head turner are those blk/golds! Nice pickup.

One thing for sure is this hobby + an automotive/motorcycle hobby = broke!
I've been through it all, and It's tough to pick and choose where those hard dollars will be spent.

how is the quality on the 2013 black toes? like chicagos or more like the royal/bred/shadow?

I am close to finding a pair in my size but was just wondering if it is worth it

Leather on the Blacktoes is better than on the Chicagos but is stiffer than the leather on the Royals. I have all of them and although its a very miniscule difference

Knicks and Royals have the same leather
Shadows have the best overall leather because its very supple yet tough so they dont really crease much
Chicagos and Breds have the same leather.

my first car was a 65 beetle and my dad had a 74 super beetle turbo charged than ran 9's in the 1/4, they were made for racing with the weight on the rear wheels, sick car bro! i love how the wheels in the back sit like a V and then when you punch it they flatten out
the rear wheels butterfly out cause i have it super dumped with a 4" narrow beam in the front ( thats why the wheels are tucked into the fender) 

i have an air bag system in it too, though i recently removed the tanks. 

Last edited:
Leather on the Blacktoes is better than on the Chicagos but is stiffer than the leather on the Royals. I have all of them and although its a very miniscule difference

Knicks and Royals have the same leather
Shadows have the best overall leather because its very supple yet tough so they dont really crease much
Chicagos and Breds have the same leather.
yeah, i LOVE my shadows for that simple fact, the leather is so nice

going to pull the trigger on some black toes for 250

the rear wheels butterfly out cause i have it super dumped with a 4" narrow beam in the front ( thats why the wheels are tucked into the fender) 
i have an air bag system in it too, though i recently removed the tanks. 
i dont see yours doing it in the pic that much, i mean i remembered my dads friend having one and they were all kinds of like this:

\ body /

i have seen cars like this / body \ and that just seems like it might break lol

:rofl: :rofl:

Nah no one will top Trinidad James. Found out he comes to a local boutique out here in NJ to purchase kicks in advance. Just follow East Coast Boutique on Twitter & IG .. that's the new hypebeast spot for the celebs out here lol

yeah that @soleyghost's spot in NJ

oh &

air-jordan-1-trinidad.png

he was right .... im sure he meant blk/red :rofl:

Last edited:
Nice stang :smokin

Thanks!

Is that a '67 or '68? Regardless the year, you gotta get that up project and going asap. And yeah the 1st gen Camaro are too sexy, but we're out of my price range at the time. Still are if you don't want a shell. I'm eying those or a '70-'73 in the future when I'm settled. But yeah, put your money in that Mustang.
I love Beetles. That's too sexy bro! My girl wants to start a Beetle project. I low key want that old VW bus. :lol:

To get back on topic, I have an odd feeling JB is gonna throw "Nike AIR" on the '14 OG Ajko tongue tags, instead of just Nike.

It's a 67' 289 - all original. Body is in incredible condition, but the interior is shot. It was actually a Cali car - picked it up for a steal. Haven't decided what to do with it yet but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna do a full resto-mod, big block - lowered, full suspension and break upgrade, few small body alterations - custom interior. Big plans - we'll see.

Jim Jones. Lol

:lol: nah that's one of Jimmy's go to spots. Same goes for Joe Buddens and my homie Vic Cruz. I see them there all the time.

I thought the same thing - seems like he would wanna sell to celebraties for the exposure. Captian knows all the good jersey spots. "My homie Victor... lol" that's some legit size compititon right there lol

There is this kid on IG - I forget his UN but he sells too a **** ton of ballers - sells early pairs to like half the Giants and Jets. Has photos with them all over his IG. Always early pairs also. Charges average reseller prices. He wanted like $350 for the Breds early pairs.

I say the black toes are between shadows and Breds/royals quality wise. They have a more textured - grainy leather than the Breds/royals but they aren't as nice as the shadows. The grain they have could almost make them seem not as nice to some people that perfer that softer smoother leather like the royals have.

Nice pickup Gerald! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. Glad it all worked out and you got that great price been on the hunt for.

Great restoration job AT! Ima have to throw up some pics of the '67 Camaro fully restored when I get home :wink:

those Empi wheels, def clifornia style bug. i like mine fast, was thinking about getting a van and makin it bust nuts on the street, super sleeper!

When I saw that tweet, I just couldn't take him seriously anymore :smh:

I think he said that because the quality was so nice. I couldn't believe what I was hearing when they released - people saying "they aren't as nice as the royals, I'm passing"

Jim Jones. Lol

I thought the same thing - seems like he would wanna sell to celebraties for the exposure. Captian knows all the good jersey spots. "My homie Victor... lol" that's some legit size compititon right there lol

There is this kid on IG - I forget his UN but he sells too a **** ton of ballers - sells early pairs to like half the Giants and Jets. Has photos with them all over his IG. Always early pairs also. Charges average reseller prices. He wanted like $350 for the Breds early pairs.

Nah, the last thing he's looking for is celebrity exposure. He hates what the hypebeast have done to the sneaker culture. This is an OG collector. Yes, he does have overpriced items but they're mainly for sneaker shows he attends.

Also, that's the only spot I know that will out right buy your kicks without the whole cosignment process. Doesn't even have to be hyped in order for him to purchase. Straight cash. I wish the rest of these boutiques followed this path.

I know the kid on IG, always wondered if he was selling them dudes fakes/GM. They probably don't even care. Cruz is probably the only one who does his own thing, he gets hand deliveries from Sneaker Room in Jersey City.
b5cbf2c26f5b11e3bc9c0eb1b3553254_8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom