Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

My small collection. Looking at some of you guys' collections proves I have a long way to go.

I'M BACK!

Been awhile since I've posted anything at all on NT (a few years), a little less free time these days than I had back in high school and college (Go 'CUSE!). Had a lot of fun, graduated, fortunate enough to find a job doing what I love and even ran for public office. I figured I'd jump back on to focus on something other than politics. Kept my head low on most releases over the last few years but I've always been in love with the Air Jordan 1s, so here goes...

Everything is worn, missing a few OG colors that were rereleased...White/Purple and Black/Gold to be specific (size 14!).

Oh yeah, in the process of a few tongue transplants, but those are '94 1s.

Last edited:
Yep, I grabbed 2 pairs of "black toes" and a pair of "highlight reels" and did musical chairs with the tongues. Just waiting on my shoe repair guy now.

Why does the paint chip for metallic 1s if they are Ds? Should I worry about the paint chipping for all my 1s? Asking because the og neutral Greys I seen are all cracked near the sock liner

Thanks for great responses.

mjmoney23 mjmoney23 Those grey/orange 1s were definitely a random release and a sleeper by most accounts. I grabbed them and the blue/orange 1s for Syracuse. The orange/grey 1s are pretty solid as far as quality goes, but have strange materials. The orange isn't really leather or at least doesn't look or feel like leather. Otherwise they're nice and were cheap too on PYS.

Last edited:
Thanks for great responses.

mjmoney23 mjmoney23 Those grey/orange 1s were definitely a random release and a sleeper by most accounts. I grabbed them and the blue/orange 1s for Syracuse. The orange/grey 1s are pretty solid as far as quality goes, but have strange materials. The orange isn't really leather or at least doesn't look or feel like leather. Otherwise they're nice and were cheap too on PYS.

Dope collection bro
Slept on those Orange/ gray joints Kinda need em

It has been a great year for NA 1s. Need to pick up a pair of knicks tho. I hope UNC and chicagos get the NA treatment next year. Seriously only Js I've bought last year is '88 and 1s.

arg I should have got the knicks when they sat but I was so salt over missing the blktoes. Or white/reds...whichever one dropped the same day

Back
Top Bottom