Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Oh man, I wish I knew someone in Chicago who could help me with the Chicago 1s or Chicago 23s.
indifferent.gif
live across the street from the store. 30-40 cats been camped since tuesday. tents chairs etc.

never worth it IMO. thats 4 days of my life just sitting in front of a store. id rather pay triple retail than waste 4 days of my life.
pass them everyday walking to work and home. its pretty incredible. got an invite to the jordan event tonight. should find out more info...plug says the quantites are low. 

pass them everyday walking to work and home. its pretty incredible. got an invite to the jordan event tonight. should find out more info...plug says the quantites are low. 
damn youre going to the event?!?! so sick take pics and what exactly is it jus a conference?

The store doesn't open until Saturday and there's been people online waiting since yesterday :wow: :smh: :lol:

I will never understand this, pure insanity - unless it was my full time job, which I guess it is for a lot of people these days. From that viewpoint, dudes are going to be making it tsunami... honestly, those 23s and "photo feels" are the only ones that peak my interest. I would love to double on the chicagos for retail, of course.

Feel like it would eliminate people wasting 4 days worth of camping and probably spread the sneakers out to more people that want them.

Back
Top Bottom