Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Both of my pairs came with blue... All retail lace bags.
local pairs on FB and ebay pairs, ive yet to see an extra lace bag with blue laces.  Maybe it was a special where only stores in new york got the special treatment with extra laces lol?

Both of my pairs came with blue... All retail lace bags.

Knicks only came with orange laces fam ..

Somebody must've added those blue laces in your box :lol:

Most of us used our blue laces from our Royal 1s to replace the stock orange laces.

Stock photo from the other site:

I'll snap a photo when I get back home.. I bought both pairs DS from someone.. Maybe he decided to throw in the blue laces?

Most likely, nice come up :lol:

I remember when they dropped we were all hoping they came with an extra blue set.

Thanks bro.. Sold me both pairs for retail so I didn't bother comparing it to the stock photo with the laces.. Saw the blue laces with bag.. Swapped out the orange and never went back since.. Quality is not the greatest.. Toe box gets fffffffddddd up real easy but the colorway is a must!

Most likely, nice come up :lol:

I remember when they dropped we were all hoping they came with an extra blue set.

Thanks bro.. Sold me both pairs for retail so I didn't bother comparing it to the stock photo with the laces.. Saw the blue laces with bag.. Swapped out the orange and never went back since.. Quality is not the greatest.. Toe box gets fffffffddddd up real easy but the colorway is a must!

They're at least as good as b/reds. Wish I coulda got a 13 on RD

They're at least as good as b/reds. Wish I coulda got a 13 on RD

I've worn my breds and Knicks about the same amount of time.. Both pairs casually and both lace the same way.. The Knicks are more noticeably worn..

However, the Celtics which are my beaters... Shows minimal wear and holds up pretty well but they are uncomfortable lol..

Last edited:
Damn since when did they start making fake shadows lol, those look sooo off... Damn that flight opening is gonna be insane

Back
Top Bottom