Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I think the royal lows are terrible worst I've seen in a while I tried them on and they creased and Almost looked cracked on the toe box personally I wouldn't take them for $0 but that's me

That's a lil much... Smh

$100 is completely fine for a decent shoe especially a royal 1 low

Never was a fan of the lows.. Get a pair of the laser 1s and turn it into royals instead...
Sold my 10.5 lasers that I copped from JJ when they had them on sale for 109 smh. On the hunt for a size 11 but won't pay more than what I paid for the 10.5 haha. Def want to do a royal or frag custom. 

Just copped two pairs of Laser 1s to make a pair of Bred/Royals or Chicago/Fragments (haven't decided). Anyone have tips on how to paint them? I'm guessing angelus is the way to go...

Just copped two pairs of Laser 1s to make a pair of Bred/Royals or Chicago/Fragments (haven't decided). Anyone have tips on how to paint them? I'm guessing angelus is the way to go...
Few videos for you..

Remember to add in krylon matte finisher if you want a more duller look. The angelus finisher doesn't do it enough justice. 

Laser 1 thread for extra help

http://niketalk.com/t/610088/jordan...-2015-185-30th-anniversary/2970#post_24380211

Edit: Link already posted above..

Last edited:
Picked these up yesterday at Flight 23 NYC... They still had pairs as of yesterday. Finally glad to get them for retail.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom