Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I had mine up in the classifieds for like a day and a half trying to trade my black toes for uncs and royals lows. I quickly gave up cause I was trying for different sizes :lol: My local sneaker community is non existent so it's literally impossible to find size swaps... :smh:
depending what sizes you need might be able to help you out out with that one

sad part is, this is probably 2x what it costs to make the shoe

now more than ever.. buyer beware 
mean.gif

im always scared of a non local swap/trade
Don't think I ever will. Tried with Royals once, kind was gonna take DS Concords + $50 but wanted me to ship first. I offered to do a middle man service he caught an attitude. There is no longer a sneakerhead culture or code, just a bunch of scammers looking to get fly for cheap. At least there is still some good folk on NT you can do business with.

dang.  I unloaded my DS pair for $320 about a year ago.  Listing didn't last a day.  Wish I would have kept em a little longer

I just flipped my DS pair for 400 plus shipping a few minutes ago.. I think I bought them for like 120 :lol:

C
How are lasers?  They're around 140 shipped these days.

Like my lasers ... I think quality is on par with any of the remastered pairs (have CHIs SBBs & UNCs) likewise with the fit. I think the one odd flaw I saw on some pairs was some of the lasering being darker in spots on the same shoe (I'm assuming it's how the lasering is done). Curious were you are seeing them at 140....care to share.

Last edited:
C
Like my lasers ... I think quality is on par with any of the remastered pairs (have CHIs SBBs & UNCs) likewise with the fit. I think the one odd flaw I saw on some pairs was some of the lasering being darker in spots on the same shoe (I'm assuming it's how the lasering is done). Curious were you are seeing them at 140....care to share.
Ruvilla has them for 129.99.  Free shipping but tax came out to be 140 for me.

Last edited:
nthat.gif

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
S/O to Nike for lettin me add my discount days later.

Can't wait to throw them on feet!

Back
Top Bottom