Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Look like they don't have anything larger than a 12 anyway. I'd only need the next size up (13) but hell it'll make missing out on the struggle a bit easier to digest knowing they didn't carry my size. Have fun guys. This site is worthy of a backpack Jimmy-esque character.
Big-Backpack-634x719.jpg

Those Croc Pinnacles coming out on the 10/31, yall think those gonna sit like the Vachetta Tan pair? 

I think $400 1s will sit.....I think the choco-crocs will have to contend less with S5s and the on-set of fall (aka boot season). The vachettes are growing on me after seeing some pics of them as they are seasoned and given 3 pairs sold while I was in 21Mercer on Saturday I think folks will be taking a wait and see with the Choco-crocs pinnacles.

Last edited:
The vachettas get darker with wear? Interesting.

EDIT - I just read about vachetta leather. I always thought it was just a name to the color. That's pretty cool.

Last edited:
Definetly been grappling with that vachetta price tag and had hoped with them sitting I might grab a pair for the sub-400 price ..... But seeing folks gravitate to them now sure if I will catch 'em at $350. Might have to ask baby Jesus ....

Those go for that much?!?

I'm just trying to sell my asics that don't even fit but, surprise surprise, buyers are really pissing me off

You want me to invite you to a FB group?

My size isn't even on Flight Club, but the DS size 9 is listed at $650. Someone offered me 400 for my 9.5 and I'm considering it..

I'm just trying to sell my asics that don't even fit but, surprise surprise, buyers are really pissing me off

My size isn't even on Flight Club, but the DS size 9 is listed at $650. Someone offered me 400 for my 9.5 and I'm considering it..

Yes please really wanna move these.

I'd do that in a second

Find someone to buy my shoes so I can buy em

:lol:

I might sell my DS HGG 13s for 400... but I still can't pay that much for them. I need like 250 or 300 max lol

Find someone to buy my shoes so I can buy em

:lol:

I might sell my DS HGG 13s for 400... but I still can't pay that much for them. I need like 250 or 300 max lol

hold up....recent HGG XIII are moving for WHAT? seriously?

Wow I'd sell those hgg 13's in a heartbeat. Didn't even know those things went for so much, but definitely worth it to sell and cop the vachetta's

Back
Top Bottom