• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Y'all have seen plenty of UNCs pics so I'm giving you a new look

With that #NTPajamaPants

Thx @imui for2oh and @NYMETS207.
This has been, by far, the best year for 1's IMO. Each year had solid colors, but this year has been amazing overall: shape, quality, and cw too. SBB take my top choice for the year. They are/look 10x better in person then in pics. Don't get me from, Chicago's are classic and [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] but SBB really stand out

Just saw a post on Facebook where a dude is looking to buy, just a Jordan 1 box and LACE BAG. Bro is getting ready for scam city lol

Just saw a post on Facebook where a dude is looking to buy, just a Jordan 1 box and LACE BAG. Bro is getting ready for scam city lol
 feel sorry for whoever get's got. Some people are so scummy lol.

Last edited:
So frags last December and banneds the December before....anyone have any thoughts on possible December drops (or maybe just a restock?).

Still sick I don't have fragments :x

Banned would be nice tho

Banneds dropped years ago...

Hadn't realized It's been a few years for bandeds....I just remember it dropping around the holiday season and being in Philly trying to decide if I was going to try to get it. Of the two frags or bandeds I think I would lean towards bandeds.

I mean Breds did drop December 2013 so maybe you are referring to those but actuall Banneds dropped years ago and I'm pretty sure it wasn't December

Most likely he's referring to the Black and Red 1s because the Banned 1s were shipped to outlets where you know the rest.

I mean Breds did drop December 2013 so maybe you are referring to those but actuall Banneds dropped years ago and I'm pretty sure it wasn't December

I'm talking the BReds with the X on the heel....not the Bred b-grades that ended up in outlets back in the day.

Love this video, this guy's story is moving and you can tell that he has a love for the sneaker community and sneakers in general

Love this video, this guy's story is moving and you can tell that he has a love for the sneaker community and sneakers in general

He has a point. Doernbechers are made for charity purposes. In a reseller's point of view, it's just a hyped shoe.

That's sad imo

Back
Top Bottom