• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Sitting on the set? LOL

why do y'all think if they do drop you have a chance? If you couldn't grab 2013 which most except for bred were easy to get then what makes you think you will even have a chance at a remaster with Jordan 1 hype at an all time high?

No ones sitting on anything. If remaster do drop, I'll willingly cop WHILE I keep my 2013, I ain't moving them for anything

You sound salty. Good luck with your remaster since I guess you decided to skip out on 2013 when they released because you "knew" a remaster was dropping huh
roll.gif
City gear in the 'burg is why. You're fighting a losing battle in J-town bro.

The new mold and leather is on another level. JB is obviously giving the 1's the most care now. Im excited to see how they craft the next trinity. 

Im not salty at all, Im just logical. They aren't going to stop the remastered series short of the black 1s. That would be 'illogical'. Nike made what they made in 2013, they don't get anything on resell (that we know of), now they have an excuse to remake that money 3-4 years later. It be too stupid if they didn't. Who's to say when this 1 bubble will burst? I didn't cop because I was in Oregon at the time without internet and had no idea they were happening. I probably didn't have the money to play with at the time either. 

Last edited:
Sitting on the set? LOL

why do y'all think if they do drop you have a chance? If you couldn't grab 2013 which most except for bred were easy to get then what makes you think you will even have a chance at a remaster with Jordan 1 hype at an all time high?

No ones sitting on anything. If remaster do drop, I'll willingly cop WHILE I keep my 2013, I ain't moving them for anything

You sound salty. Good luck with your remaster since I guess you decided to skip out on 2013 when they released because you "knew" a remaster was dropping huh :rofl:

This.

keep posting these pipe dream elementary school theories...of course breds and royals are gonna come out again, but not anytime soon...close enough is good enough for the masses, which is why u see these struggle *** lows, 1.5s, KOs...nike keeps the OGs stashed away and kinda limited and they can start their cycle all over again with a new wrinkle

they move tons of product while keeping the thirst high

Some people get it, some people don't.

Now........

Would you pay $700 for DS 2013 breds
Or $800 for DS bred 94 with box and card..

Ooh, gotta go with those 94s. What size?
:smile:

You guys saying they won't drop are just as bad as the ones saying they will. Fact of the matter is none of us have any kind of understanding as to why Nike does what it does. We've seen shoes drop with as little as 2-3 years between and we have shoes that are still waiting for a rerelease. None of you guys can accurately predict a damn thing because Nike doesn't do anything predictable. We could be waiting 7 years for another royal/bred/shadow drop or we could see them in the next year or so.

Last edited:
but that thirst from JB dangling the fruit just outta reach is what keeps the hype alive. keeps conversations and rumors going, all you have to do is hint at it and the topic spreads like wildfire.

Gents, small (and naive) request:

I'm going to be in LA this weekend (fly in tomm morning) and i'm from the DMV, where this weekend most spots are FCFS for Carolina 1's (and would be an easy scoop just by waking up a couple of hours early Sat morning), so i'm slightly spoiled.

That said, how's LA looking? Anywhere where i'll legit have a chance for these by waking up Saturday early? LMK (if possible), i know its highly unlikely but thought i'd ask (excuse my aforementioned naivete) 

I have one of my boys trying to look out for me back home on Sat morning, but there's no guarantee he'll be able to cop two pairs. Any help is kindly appreciated. 

I'm going to be in LA this weekend (fly in tomm morning) and i'm from the DMV, where this weekend most spots are FCFS for Carolina 1's (and would be an easy scoop just by waking up a couple of hours early Sat morning), so i'm slightly spoiled.

That said, how's LA looking? Anywhere where i'll legit have a chance for these by waking up Saturday early? LMK (if possible), i know its highly unlikely but thought i'd ask (excuse my aforementioned naivete) 

I have one of my boys trying to look out for me back home on Sat morning, but there's no guarantee he'll be able to cop two pairs. Any help is kindly appreciated. 

Not a la-la land cat but another NTer asked in the UNC thread and seems FCFS at Nike locations (SM -Santa Monica) not sure about boutiques like UNDFTD etc.

Hopefully the info below helps:

Sooooo. I'm gonna be in LA for this release. I live on the east coast.

I just checked the footlocker launch locator and it's all raffles that were done yesterday.

Any west coasters wanna point me in the right direction for FCFS spots or procedures?

NTLA/NSM is doing FCFS in LA. If you're in the Orange County area, the HOH at south coast is doing FCFS.

Sooooo. I'm gonna be in LA for this release. I live on the east coast.

I just checked the footlocker launch locator and it's all raffles that were done yesterday.

Any west coasters wanna point me in the right direction for FCFS spots or procedures?
Glendale Galleria HOH

Wow that's how much they go for??? I bought a DS 01 black/red for 400 shipped last January... Looks like a steal

Back
Top Bottom