Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Torn between going after a pair of NYCs or getting the Cyber Monday pair

Torn between going after a pair of NYCs or getting the Cyber Monday pair

Funny you said this.  Had a quick convo with a friend about this exact topic.  Hard to say which I'd take since I havent seen cyber monday 1s in hand yet.  

I have nyc's & will get the cybers only if its a breeze...literally don't need both

I'm leaning more towards the Cyber Monday pair (especially if they somehow end up in stores) since the NYCs restock every other week. But who knows if the NYC prices will dip even more

I have nyc's & will get the cybers only if its a breeze...literally don't need both
Same here.. have the NYC 1s and don't love them really.  Don't need cyber monday 1s either.. all black shoe is just eh.  

I'm leaning more towards the Cyber Monday pair (especially if they somehow end up in stores) since the NYCs restock every other week. But who knows if the NYC prices will dip even more
What makes you say they won't end up in stores?  Online only exclusive?  Yea I've been seeing NYC 1s restock here and there.  I paid a little over retail but whatever I wear my shoe so it's all good

Same here.. have the NYC 1s and don't love them really.  Don't need cyber monday 1s either.. all black shoe is just eh.  

What makes you say they won't end up in stores?  Online only exclusive?  Yea I've been seeing NYC 1s restock here and there.  I paid a little over retail but whatever I wear my shoe so it's all good
because Cyber Monday historically always revolves around online deals lol you dont know what to expect with Nike/JB

Guys, it's getting real zesty in here, might as well start sending out bro hugs while we're at it :rofl: :rofl:

WWE+Hug+gif+1.gif

:lol: seriously tho, some really good NTers out there, glad to see the community helping each other out especially in this thread :nthat:

With that being said, I'll give my boy the proper shout out tomorrow when the package arrives :nerd: :nerd:

To soon for a royal/BRed remastered convo....it would have to be another non-OG colorway -- say Kentucky or neutrals. My votes for the DMP celtics colorway (or Kentucky).
No, they're doing the metallic series next, then some Retro + color ways, and then back to the Black and Red, Black and Royal Blue, and Black and Soft Shadow.

I love the stuff you throw out as fact

You were 12 years old when the royals last released

Not even trying to flame but who's your source on this bombshell you just dropped

Oh for sure....... buuuuut they could've released both as a pack and that would've been nice IMO

That glossy midpanel and slightly off-colored swoosh (this could could just be the image quality) lead me to doubt this.

That glossy midpanel and slightly off-colored swoosh (this could could just be the image quality) lead me to doubt this.

I wasn't saying it was rumored to happen, only the idea of a SBB pack would be intriguing.

My bad, I had meant to post that on response to this post:

I saw something about the shoe above as an early SBB before the off white was added.

I'm cool on Jordan packs by default though since they typically end up being packages when it comes to Jordan Brand.

Back
Top Bottom