Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I love the stuff you throw out as fact

You were 12 years old when the royals last released

Not even trying to flame but who's your source on this bombshell you just dropped
First off I'm 20, the last time the Royal 1s released in 2013 (when I 17).  Second the return of the metallic series was confirmed by @geraldg2309  starting with the Navy Blue metallics, second the retro plus color ways, look at the Shattered Backboard 1s and these Cyber Monday 1s, and last but definitely not least they are going to remaster the OG Colorways (Black and Red, Black and Royal Blue, and so on) when they finish with the others.  It's an ever predictable cycle, like the year of the 6s and the year of the 7s that happened this year.

Last edited:
First off I 20, the last time the Royal 1s released in 2013 (when I 17).  Second the return of the metallic series was confirmed by @geraldg2309
 starting with the Navy Blue metallics, second the retro plus color ways, look at the Shattered Backboard 1s and these Cyber Monday 1s, and last but definitely not least they are going to remaster the OG Colorways (Black and Red, Black and Royal Blue, and so on) when they finish with the others.  It's an every predictable cycle, like the year of the 6s and the year of the 7s that happened this year.

How is he putting it any better than I did a few pages ago. He gets the Zo gif, meanwhile I got flamed.

Its not hard to see what Jordan is doing, the Breds Royals and Shadows are coming at the tail end of this remastered 1 collection. I feel like the only people in denial about this are the ones sitting on the 2013 set. 

Your av makes me feel things.

Last edited:
How is he putting it any better than I did a few pages ago. He gets the Zo gif, meanwhile I got flamed.

Its not hard to see what Jordan is doing, the Breds Royals and Shadows are coming at the tail end of this remastered 1 collection. I feel like the only people in denial about this are the ones sitting on the 2013 set. 

you feeling some type of way papi?

internet its serious business i see :smokin

Whoa there big fella - I didn't flame you, and if I saw your post and you used the same logic I'd have agreed with you, too. I just zipped thru 4 pgs of posts and the last one I saw was Sak's response to Zyzz.

We cool, we cool!

Whoa there big fella - I didn't flame you, and if I saw your post and you used the same logic I'd have agreed with you, too. I just zipped thru 4 pgs of posts and the last one I saw was Sak's response to Zyzz.

We cool, we cool!
Nah not you at all, just the board as a collective. No one seemed to agree, now I come in here and people are starting to come around a day later. Just find it kind of funny thats all.

Nah not you at all, just the board as a collective. No one seemed to agree, now I come in here and people are starting to come around a day later. Just find it kind of funny thats all.

Lol, yup... that's NT. Before you know it, it can go from

giphy.gif

to

Going off from the current topic. Currently asked about the size comparison of J1 lows and J1 highs. How about J1 mids and J1 highs? Do they have the same fit? Or does J1 Mids have the same fit as lows. Thanks!

Going off from the current topic. Currently asked about the size comparison of J1 lows and J1 highs. How about J1 mids and J1 highs? Do they have the same fit? Or does J1 Mids have the same fit as lows. Thanks!
All imo

Highs - TTS

Mids - TTS

Lows - 1/2 a size bigger

Black/red and Royal 1s are not coming out anytime soon lol... JB will drag that out for years which is fine with me because I have a pair 8)

Sitting on the set? LOL

why do y'all think if they do drop you have a chance? If you couldn't grab 2013 which most except for bred were easy to get then what makes you think you will even have a chance at a remaster with Jordan 1 hype at an all time high?

No ones sitting on anything. If remaster do drop, I'll willingly cop WHILE I keep my 2013, I ain't moving them for anything

You sound salty. Good luck with your remaster since I guess you decided to skip out on 2013 when they released because you "knew" a remaster was dropping huh :rofl:

keep posting these pipe dream elementary school theories...of course breds and royals are gonna come out again, but not anytime soon...close enough is good enough for the masses, which is why u see these struggle *** lows, 1.5s, KOs...nike keeps the OGs stashed away and kinda limited and they can start their cycle all over again with a new wrinkle

they move tons of product while keeping the thirst high

Last edited:
Now........

Would you pay $700 for DS 2013 breds
Or $800 for DS bred 94 with box and card..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom