Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just seen a guy on FB post PSLA for $1100, I almost feel out my dang seat at work when I seen that price tag :rofl:

BTW..coworker of mine is looking for PSNYs in a 10.5, if you have a pair hit me with a PM..

Not surprised as I've seen $1500 for SBBs on fleabay.

Dam. I had a feeling that might happen but didn't want to chance it. Paid $650 plus the seller thru in the matching tee which is dope and must say is better quality than usual NIke/JB tees. Thanks for the info. Definitely would be heading there if I hadn't copped yet.

You only paid a $100 more. I wouldn't sweat it. It's not an ideal shoe for resellers. The price point is high and the demand isn't like Chicago's or anything.

Damn pinnacles just lounging, you NYC dudes get everything... SMH

Perhaps but there are way more folks to feed. Flight23's pinnacle restock happened yesterday (I swung by since Wednesday was an SBB restock hoping to find a pair) and they got around the same amount as the SBB restock - 200 pairs. In a city of tens of thousands sneakerheads that might as well be a FSR.

Dam. I had a feeling that might happen but didn't want to chance it. Paid $650 plus the seller thru in the matching tee which is dope and must say is better quality than usual NIke/JB tees. Thanks for the info. Definitely would be heading there if I hadn't copped yet.

You only paid a $100 more. I wouldn't sweat it. It's not an ideal shoe for resellers. The price point is high and the demand isn't like Chicago's or anything.

isn't that $200 more bro..... box is $400

Been selling my 4s while they are worth something too! That Nike Air on the new ones is gonna kill resale for the jumpman 4s. Better let em go now. Especially if you are gonna buy the Nike Airs anyway.
Every time I see someone post their white cement 4s on a group I always reply, "Guys they are releasing these with Nike Air on the back in Feb. 2016." Just to let everyone know. 

Good day to unDS

anyone know of any good sneaker duffle bags/backpacks other than the flud mayor collab and the shrine co?

How many pairs you plan on packing? I've been using a regular rolling carry on and use padded camera bag divider/insert thingies. Way cheaper and you can use them in any bag or luggage you have

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom